Main Menu

Razorjack: Double-Crossing

Started by Mike Carroll, 17 June, 2015, 02:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

Yes, it's self-promotion time here again! Today I'm pushing the Kindle edition of Razorjack: Double-Crossing - an original novel set in the world of John Higgins' Razorjack.

It's an action-packed horror / science fiction tale with lots and lots of violence and exciting scenes! (Also contains adult themes and strong language, so this one is not for minors or those of a sensitive disposition.)

The book was originally scheduled to be published in 2011 - and indeed there was a limited edition for the launch; about fifty copies were printed - but for a variety of reasons the project never went any further. So I've decided that it's high time there was a Kindle version!

Check it out on my website, which contains all the necessary links for you to buy it from Amazon, no matter where you are!

-- Mike

Mike Carroll

Bolt-01

Mike- I'll be downloading a copy of this at the weekend-

Thanks for letting us know it is out there!

Buttonman

I have downloaded said book and will report back later regarding its greatness/crapiness.

It's gonna be great though; the man has form. And you don't upset an Irishman!

Cheers!

Mike Carroll

Yay! Thanks, guys! I promise it's worth a read!

Remember the "Mike's Books" rule: if you like it, tell everyone. If you hate it, say nothin'!

Cheers,
Mike

Bat King

Getting it next week. :) plugged it in my Razorjack review ;)
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Bat King on 24 June, 2015, 12:29:45 PM
Getting it next week. :) plugged it in my Razorjack review ;)

Thanks, Bat King! (For what it's worth: the 8-page Razorjack strip at the back of John's GN isn't my only contribution to that book: I also rewrote pretty much all the dialogue and captions!)

Cheers,
Mike

COMMANDO FORCES

Is this the one I bought at Cardiff a couple of years back but with a different cover. I'm just wondering, as you said there was a limited run a few years back!

Mike Carroll

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 24 June, 2015, 06:16:55 PM
Is this the one I bought at Cardiff a couple of years back but with a different cover. I'm just wondering, as you said there was a limited run a few years back!

Hi John,

Yep, that's the one! It never went beyond that limited edition, for reasons that I've never really understood!

Cheers,
Mike

David Broughton

Hi Mike, I'm a big fan of both you and John.  I look forward to picking up a copy of this soon. :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Cheers for the info. Now the rest of you this book, I enjoyed it and that's all you need to know :D

Mike Carroll

Bolt-01

Hold on! This is the book with the exceptionally well written chase around the streets of a major metropolitan city centre?

If it is, then I have an actual paper copy and urge you all to get the kindle book- it is a cracking read and up there with the best of Mike's writing.

Richmond Clements

That's the one, Bolt.
I'm re-reading it at the moment on the Kindle - it's bloody (in both senses) great.

Bat King

Funt!

I love paper!!!

Jealous now.

Oh well Kindle purchase on payday...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex