Main Menu

Mega City Zero (IDW)

Started by JOE SOAP, 11 July, 2015, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Is this going to be an ongoing series or just a mini?

JOE SOAP

Link Prime

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 31 August, 2015, 08:31:04 PM
Quote from: Max Headroom on 31 August, 2015, 07:55:31 PM
Is this going to be an ongoing series or just a mini?

Ongoing.

Not to sound negative, but I'd have more faith in a new series of Youngblood lasting longer than this.
Just read that article Colin posted above, it does indeed sound somewhat interesting, but I can't help feel that IDW are again dropping the ball here (regarding an ongoing Judge Dredd title, with sustainability).
I'll give it a go of course, and will be pleasantly surprised if it's a hit.

NB- Nothing against IDW, a fine comic company. I was a fan of their Dredd, Anderson & Rogue Trooper mini's and have lapped up some of their other titles too.

COMMANDO FORCES

Here's the Subscription Variant with a link to the reason behind what is on the cover!

75 Years of Archie Comics

Link Prime

I really, really, have to get that.

Eamonn Clarke

If Archie becomes a Chopper variation then presumably he will go up against Jughead McKenzie in Supersurf 10

Colin YNWA

Well if we ever needed more evidence it would be so great to have a Dredd story by Francesco Francavilla (though if he'd like to get back to Black Beetle first that'd be cool too!)

Link Prime

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 10 September, 2015, 08:15:49 PM
Well if we ever needed more evidence it would be so great to have a Dredd story by Francesco Francavilla (though if he'd like to get back to Black Beetle first that'd be cool too!)

Feck that, get Afterlife with Archie on schedule I say!

Maybe if Francavilla didn't produce a billion comic covers a month both series would have a chance!  ;)

Dash Decent

Didn't the Mars Attacks/Dredd crossover begin as just a cover?  We could be on the verge of a whole new crossover story. ; )
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

jacob g

Quote from: Dash Decent on 11 September, 2015, 01:21:16 PM
Didn't the Mars Attacks/Dredd crossover begin as just a cover?  We could be on the verge of a whole new crossover story. ; )

You just reminded me why I'm a little bit sad that IDW no longer have rights for Doctor Who...
margaritas ante porcos

Hawkmumbler

Francavilla is quite the talent. You know, the more I see of this book the more optimistic I am.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: jacob g on 11 September, 2015, 01:31:21 PM
You just reminded me why I'm a little bit sad that IDW no longer have rights for Doctor Who...

Don't be - Titan are doing marvellous things wi' it. Benefits the droids a lot more too! ;)

TordelBack

Is that Boo on cover duty? 'Cos it's rather good.

Steve Green

jacob g

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 11 September, 2015, 08:19:17 PM
Quote from: jacob g on 11 September, 2015, 01:31:21 PM

Don't be - Titan are doing marvellous things wi' it. Benefits the droids a lot more too! ;)

Point taken  ;)

Still IDW could bring us proper Doctor Who/Dredd crossover.
margaritas ante porcos