Main Menu

Rom of the Reds

Started by IronGraham, 16 September, 2015, 09:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 21 July, 2016, 08:51:40 PM
Picked this up the other day as discussed elsewhere. Won't be trade waiting anymore. Fantastic stuff!

Forum needs a 'like' button... :-)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hawkmumbler

Yeah, the first issue was a bit great, can't wait to nab #2!

Michael Knight

Issue 2 is just as good i'm pleased to report! Surely this comic should have a higher profile? Its great stuff!  :)

I, Cosh

Is there any possibility of this getting a digital release?
We never really die.

CalHab

The first issue was great nostalgic fun so I went onto BHP's website to pre-order the second one. Unfortunately they wanted £7 including postage. Obviously that's not their preferred sales route! I'll stick an order in with my local shop.

dancornwell

John and myself are selling signed copies of the books on FB. Either contact us on there or on the Rok of the Reds FB page itself. Issue 3 should arrive from John possibly tomorrow. I have copies of 1-3 signed by both and John has copies signed by just himself. £5 each via PayPal if anyone's interested

Michael Knight

Just this evening read issues #2 and #3. What can i say this just gets better. Couldn't recommend it highly enough!  :)

Ghost MacRoth

Had one at ECC, got 2 directly off John and signed by him and Alan, look forward immensely to 3.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Bolt-01

Really looking forward to getting my sweaty mitts on these.

Steve Green

I picked up 2 and 3 today - fantastic.

David Broughton

Woohoo! I just got issue 3 of Rok of the Reds. I'm a happy nerd for the rest of the day now!

Bolt-01

Dave- your nerdcave looks awesome, mate!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 31 July, 2016, 08:34:26 AM

It does indeed... and we have a thread for that if you fancy popping some pictures of your glory hole up?

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 31 July, 2016, 09:00:23 AM

It does indeed... and we have a thread for that if you fancy popping some pictures of your glory hole up?
Jesus not the GOATSY thing again!!!!

David Broughton

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 31 July, 2016, 09:12:46 AM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 31 July, 2016, 09:00:23 AM

Jesus not the GOATSY thing again!!!!

Thanks for the comments regarding my Nerd cave Dave, Colin and Zach. I finished reading issue 3 of Rok yesterday it was the best one yet. Even though I don't follow football I got the same feeling reading this issue that I used to get reading Harlem Heroes when I was a kid...will they win the match! Loved it!   :D Looks like I have to leave my little patch of Nerdvana in a moment  :( I'm being dragged round some garden centre to look at plants!!! :( :'(  Now if they were Triffids...