Main Menu

My Favourite Cartoon Screen Casts....

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 17 October, 2015, 11:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Since talking about those other well know live action adaptions of Scooby-Doo, Speed-Racer and The Finstones and to avoid deviating that thread and further....

I continue it her about what the title says.....

You'd think this one about the future family sit-com or scifi-drama might have been made by now after the success of it's almost exact opposite about the life of times of stone-age family.

I have fond memories of sitting down to bowl of Coco-Pops and orange juice during the school holidays with this or some other popular cartoon on the television in front of me....

After a pre-emptive Google search, I found some body else had similar ideas to mine......

I don't suppose I should share them here, but compare and just show my own.....

Two possible choices from me here......

Who closest to the role of George in my mind, until I noticed this fellow when I watched We're the Millers.

Who's seems like a more accurate characture of George minus the pot belly and it might also be possible to imagine the rest of the family from the film I saw him in was the rest of the family from this cartoon.

Yu could imagine that they were doing this when that made the movie, and then changed they're minds for some reason.

More to discuss, but later, time for sleep, now.