Main Menu

Conan Games

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 30 January, 2016, 11:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Was looking for a older game based on same character.....I think it was just called Conan I did play demo of it thinking it was kind of cool for that time, but I it may be kind of dated now. It's still interesting. I remember every time Conan died in Hyborea he had to win another fight to the death in the realm of gods (Aesir Is that what they call it?) before he would be allowed to return to Hyborea (In the realm of the living again!)

Can't find this game anywhere and for some reason I can't get You-Tube to work right now to show anybody.

Age of Conan, which my father brought for me back in 2010 for my birthday along with some other games. despite the boobies and decapitations and other severed limbs. I could stick it, and eventually stooped played because I just don't how to circle strafe to save my character.

This new game Conan Exiles has only trailer and some words about massive-online-multi-player survival game where you can sacrifice other players -Only their Avatars at least- to gods.

Read more about it here

So, I assume you don't get to be the man himself or maybe any of the other familar characters that time/realm and the Conan in the trailer looks a lot like G.Fabry Slaine (Just look at his face in that trailer!).....

Since Age of Conan I never like that way he's been depicted...it's original artwork where he's more lithe and not so over encumbered by muscle.

I think the only time I seen him done as close to he drawn by F. Frazetta....

Was in that series that was admittedly too awful to compare to any of the films....

Ralf Moellar had the best look, that might have been better with more funding. The only other thing I have seen him in was that Cyborg film with Jean Claude Van Damn.

ThryllSeekyr

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 30 January, 2016, 11:03:12 AM

So, I assume you don't get to be the man himself or maybe any of the other familar characters that time/realm and the Conan in the trailer looks a lot like G.Fabry Slaine (Just look at his face in that trailer!).....

No, maybe not Slaine more like adopted ragnall, brother Ragnall.

Not that I can find a picture, you  should all know the chieftain
who was put to the knife and into the ground before Slaine took his place. Not that he was involved with that iccedent to closely.

That Conan is definitely Ragnall!