Main Menu

What's your ringtone?

Started by richerthanyou, 31 January, 2016, 03:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 02 February, 2016, 09:38:11 AM
I am absolutely mortified by the idea of my phone making any kind of noise in public, and wherever possible won't I speak into it in any public place. It's on vibrate. It's always on vibrate. The only time it makes a noise is when I use it as an alarm clock or a timer.

Cheers

Jim

What Jim said. Ringtones are a horrible idea.

richerthanyou

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 02 February, 2016, 12:59:10 PM

I'm beginning to think you are a 'bot harvesting the responses to all of these personal questions so that you can raid our bank accounts later. 

What's the next thread? "Can you remember your mother's maiden name?" and "If you can read the last 3 numbers on the reverse of your credit card, what are they"?

Don't ruin it! :D
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)   

I, Cosh

As it happens, any time I am asked for my mother's maiden name, I immediately think of my grandmother's maiden name instead. Which doesn't help.
We never really die.

pauljholden

In the pre-iphone days, I had my nokia set to the theme to Knight Rider, then, when it rang I'd let the music play for a little bit and answer it with "Hello, Michael Knight, a lone crusader on the cause against injustice.". Then I'd laugh like a drain, and the fact the person on the other end only heard my talking (and not the ring tone) just made it all the funnier.

-pj

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

Vibrate.

That's an order, damnit.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I'm a vibrate kind of guy.

My ring tone is and always has been The Imperial March, but I so rarely hear it and when I do it is accidental.
Lock up your spoons!

SuperSurfer

The opening sequence of The Rockford Files.

Not really, but I always thought it would be a good idea.

I don't remember the "you're full of bullshit my friend... I will sue your ass"? one.

Satanist

Quote from: The Cosh on 02 February, 2016, 06:18:05 PM
As it happens, any time I am asked for my mother's maiden name, I immediately think of my grandmother's maiden name instead. Which doesn't help.

I actually locked myself out of my online banking last week by entering MY OWN birthday wrong 3 times!

Back on topic when I get a text my phone screams "I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me"

and I use public transport all the time so histories greatest monster right here.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?