Main Menu

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Started by Goaty, 17 February, 2016, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 31 March, 2016, 08:52:06 PM
Ha! Its not entirely surprising they keep that one underwraps. I imagine it might upset a few people!

Those DaVinci fanboys are the worst...
You may quote me on that.

Hawkmumbler

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 31 March, 2016, 10:50:21 PM
I was just going to say. He's not in the sequel.

I think it might have flown well over your head.....

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

ThryllSeekyr

Yep, I do get it that photos is from the first film, but have heard he or it may not be in the sequel, because he's just a sapling now & that wouldn't be right!

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

JOE SOAP

Y'see this is why Marvel win every time -

"Kurt Russell is playing Peter Quill a.k.a. Star-Lord's father in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 and he goes by the name of Ego, also known as The Living Planet."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/guardians_of_the_galaxy_2/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-a143817

Goaty

pauljholden

Quote from: Goaty on 22 August, 2016, 09:22:09 PM

God I hope we won't see amorphous cgi squidy blob things, we had those in star wars.

Goaty

This guy James Gunn did Slither, so he know his geekiness.

Goaty

Goaty

TordelBack

Mildly disappointed that we rely on the same musical hook (Goaty, just in case you didn't know, the teaser is set to 'Hooked on a Feeling' by Blue Swede heavily featured in the Ad campaign for the first film), but damn it looks like fun!

von Boom

I much prefer Zoe Saldana in this role than as Uhura. Really looking forward to this one.

COMMANDO FORCES

That poster looks as though everyone has been added separately!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: TordelBack on 19 October, 2016, 07:03:30 PM
Mildly disappointed that we rely on the same musical hook (Goaty, just in case you didn't know, the teaser is set to 'Hooked on a Feeling' by Blue Swede heavily featured in the Ad campaign for the first film), but damn it looks like fun!
Honestly, my one big issue with the MCU is that sequels have very different aesthetics to the orignals. Iron Man 1 through 3 feel like completely different entities rather than a linked whole, and I really appreciate Gunn sticking to a wining formula, as it looks like Part 2 of GotG is giving us more of the same. And thats a good thing for sure.