Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2016 5-6/11/16

Started by Bhuna, 29 February, 2016, 12:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Henry Flint posted on FB today, saying that he'll be unable to attend this year.

:'(

SpongeJosh

Atreides

Hello guys, Sorry to trouble you!

Im searching for a kind soul to help me out at Thought bubble!

Matt Ferguson will attend and I need someone to help me with getting a poster from him!
So if anyone will attend this event and feels like he needs something to to you can PM me or something! ;)
I will ofcourse pay for the trouble!

Sucks to live in Sweden....  :'(
No one comes here.... well Molch-R once did! :P
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Hawkmumbler

OK, my schedual is free now! I'll be there Friday through Sunday so let's get this party nearly underway!

Bhuna

I think myself and Meil McClements will be in the Palace Pub (across the road from the Ibis Budget -Crown Point Road) on the Friday night. Dunno what time though but probably from about 7.00pm'ish

Last year there were quite a few from the forum in there!!  :) :)
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Bolt-01

Myself and mini-bolt had breakfast in there on the Sunday last year, and a thing of wonder it is.

I'll be rocking up early Saturday, and leaving late Sunday. This year i'll have both mini- and Nano with me. It is the youngest first ever overnight at a 'con, so you lot better behave!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 12 October, 2016, 03:36:47 PM
This year i'll have both mini- and Nano with me. It is the youngest first ever overnight at a 'con, so you lot better behave!

You have explained the initiation ceremonies haven't you?

Atreides

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 12 October, 2016, 12:57:45 PM
I may be able to help.

Oh man, that would be awesome if you could Eamonn!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Bolt-01

hmmm- for reasons I'm not going into I have got a spare exhibitor pass for the weekend.

If there is anyone here who does NOT have a ticket for the weekend and wants to make me an offer (Pass cost me £25) via PM.

Dandontdare

Aargh - just checked rotas and I'm supposed to be working on Saturday 5th! Unless I can get someone to give up their Saturday and take my shift (slim chance at this late stage) then I won't be Thought-bubbling this year  :(

Hawkmumbler

Dandontdare

Phew, panic over. One of my lovely colleagues has agreed to swap Saturdays with me

Fungus

Proudhuff

Just to say I've swung it to be there on the Friday night  :D so there full day Saturday and Sunday...
Who's around Friday evening and where's best for meeting up?

DDT did a job on me