Main Menu

Sector House 13 - The Pit.

Started by ZenArcade, 17 June, 2016, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Last reminder for this Months meet up for the great prog 2000 celebration (and swap/fight over different variants): 7:30, Parlour Bar, beside QUB. Z   ;)
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

ZenArcade

ZenArcade

Glenn Fabry with his first Slaine prog. Z

ZenArcade

Ryan Brown with his first prog cover. Z

ZenArcade

Will Simpson with his classic Venus Bluegenes from 1988 Sci Fi Special. Z

ZenArcade

It started out with lots of paper and Will Simpson giving a lesson on sketching Dredd; it finished with no paper and Ryan Brown giving a lesson on how to sketch Dredd on a pringle. Z  :o

ZenArcade

This was a nice wee gift from Ryan to me for arranging the meet up, which wasn't exactly true (I was one of a group who organized it). But a super gesture. Z

ZenArcade

Other assorted photos, you will see James McBride wearing our super SH13TP t shirts!!z

ZenArcade

Ok Squaxx, Belfast Sector House 13: The Pit's havin' its monthly shindig in the Parlour Bar, beside QUB at 7:30 this Friday. Big welcome to anyone interested in attending. Z

maryanddavid

Looks like a ball! Love the tee's

Dandontdare

Like the way Ryan Brown is far more interested in his pint than  his prog!

ZenArcade

Dandontdare
Like the way Ryan Brown is far more interested in his pint than  his prog!

Welllll, that's not strictly true.  :D Z

pauljholden

Hey think I'll be on Bel 89 local radio from 3:00 for an hour tomorrow during the afternoon if anyone is innerested. Talking Dredd and more...

ZenArcade

Sounds (no pun) good....I'll keep an ear out. We're meeting tomorrow evening PJ by the way. Z

ZenArcade

Absolutely fantastic meet up last night....super fun, lots of Squax. PJ and Glenn were at.a differentblevel of entertainment. We did a wee speech for Steve Dillon. I'll post photos later. You can visit us on FB: Belfast Sector House 13 The Pit.  :D Z