Main Menu

Prog 1986 Fight for Justice!

Started by Proudhuff, 18 June, 2016, 12:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

One thing I spotted - the TC Judges have different eagles, but one of the group on the penultimate page has a MC-1 Eagle.

Did he forget his and this the equivalent of doing PE in your pants?

JPMaybe

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 June, 2016, 10:22:21 PM
Quote from: JPMaybe on 21 June, 2016, 10:50:39 AM
I just find the aesthetics of biker fascist and cowboy clash terribly.

That's basically my wardrobe!

Cheers

Jim

Rofl I remember you from the Brum Dredd screening a few years back Jim, you can pull it off.
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

I, Cosh

Fair enough, I just find the aesthetics of biker fascist and cowboy clash terribly.
Ah. You favour the Red Indian/Construction worker combo?
We never really die.

JPMaybe

Rofl, there's a mid-nineties Meg story we can be glad.never happened.
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Cosh on 22 June, 2016, 10:34:35 AM
Fair enough, I just find the aesthetics of biker fascist and cowboy clash terribly.
Ah. You favour the Red Indian/Construction worker combo?
Wheren't they members of The Village People?

Dark Jimbo

I think that was the joke, Hawk...!
@jamesfeistdraws

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

mejustnow

SMUSHY PEAS!!!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

lalalalalalala Can't hear you...

;) :-X
DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: JPMaybe on 22 June, 2016, 10:19:47 AM
Rofl I remember you from the Brum Dredd screening a few years back Jim, you can pull it off.

Forum needs a like button. :-)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Everything working for me at the moment, except for Black Shuck, which seems to think I should care about characters and situations and over-written folklore lessons that I truly do not give a toss about. Still, must feel nostalgic for Yeowell to be drawing the Orkney chessmen again.

I wish something would be made of the fact that Rico himself is Texan by birth and education, but other than that I have no complaints about Dredd, which unfolds smoothly.

Brink is simply extraordinary, Grey Area continues to be clearly told and visually interesting fun and Slaine was gorgeous beyond description, a poem in comics form. Cover was ace too.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tordelback on 23 June, 2016, 10:33:46 PM

I wish something would be made of the fact that Rico himself is Texan by birth and education,

I have no memory of this... I thought he was a Dredd clone? Have I misremembered (again)?

D.Oatage.
DDT did a job on me

JPMaybe

Dang, well remembered Tordels. He was one of the cloned foetuses of MC1's great and good given to Texas City, who Dredd recovered from the cursed earth in Dredd Angel. How old was he when he came to the Meg?

Proudhuff

Thanks JP I have no memory of that, which is well scary.  :o
DDT did a job on me