Main Menu

Menu bar...

Started by Colin YNWA, 28 June, 2016, 08:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Cosh on 02 August, 2016, 04:10:33 PM
Another iPad related issue.

If I have the screen zoomed at all then scroll down, the "contact" link jumps to a second line, beneath the logo.

Think it's iOS 8.3

Same thing on 12.9" iPad Pro, iOS 9.3.2.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Quote from: NapalmKev on 02 August, 2016, 05:04:52 PM
On my shitty HTC Phone when typing a post I now get the top bar (News, Community, etc) covering the majority of the screen. With hilarious consequences!

Cheers

Sounds like you might have the old nav bar cached, any chance of a screenshot?

Right just updated the forum which should now fix the mobile nav issues and hopefully the re lines but I don't have access to iOS 9+ at the moment so cant replicate it on my end. Let me know if its still a problem

You might need to clear your cache etc, but I didnt...

IndigoPrime

It's yer h5s for the posted by lines. 18px! Mahoosive. I suspect that was 12 or thereabouts before.

Banners

Menu looks very odd in Firefox (v45 ESR) on Win7, and the background's missing too.

Quote from: Banners on 04 August, 2016, 10:43:54 AM
Menu looks very odd in Firefox (v45 ESR) on Win7, and the background's missing too.

You are looking at cached old styling mixed with updated mark-up. clear cache / force refresh etc.
http://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Banners

Yeah, did all that yesterday to no apparent avail. Not to worry—have come back to this thread to see your response and now everything is fine. Weird...

Cheers!

The forums base code can be a bit funny when it comes to updating assets, sometimes it just updates no fuss, sometimes it just hates change