Main Menu

The Walking Dead - Season 7

Started by Goaty, 14 July, 2016, 07:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

COMMANDO FORCES

21:00 UK time for the World Premiere of the Season 7 trailer.

Goaty

Well I am sure it repeat of "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" scene in the trailer.

COMMANDO FORCES

Seeing as Goaty can't be bothered to do his job and post this trailer up, I better do it then  ;)

COMIC CON TRAILER

Goaty

Goaty

COMMANDO FORCES

Oh dear me :o :o That was pretty enjoyable and very tense at one stage!

Goaty

[spoiler]poor Daryl and Carl...[/spoiler]

Dreddzilla

[spoiler]So, anyone else think that when they brought up the Axe, that they were foreshadowing Rick or someone else getting their hand chopped off? When it looked like Rick was going to be the one to cut off Carl's arm I was like, That's a real twist.

Instead of Rick it's poor Carl. Seriously At that point I was feeling sorry for Carl. First his Mom then his eye now his arm? I was going 'Damn, they are really putting Carl through the wringer aren't they?[/spoiler] :lol: overall it was a fantastic piece of work and JDM really hit it out of the park as Negan. Now I'm real curious to see where this series goes.

DaveGYNWA

Well, I wasn't expecting that at all....to be greeted this morning with a text from a mate (currently holidaying in the US) telling me that he couldn't believe that this and that had happened, and if I enjoyed the episode.

Cue me shooting off a reply thanking him for the spoilers and reminding him while he's off in the US that I am still in the UK and therefore will see it tonight.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Grugz

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 24 October, 2016, 10:53:37 AM
[spoiler]So, anyone else think that when they brought up the Axe, that they were foreshadowing Rick or someone else getting their hand chopped off? When it looked like Rick was going to be the one to cut off Carl's arm I was like, That's a real twist.

Instead of Rick it's poor Carl. Seriously At that point I was feeling sorry for Carl. First his Mom then his eye now his arm? I was going 'Damn, they are really putting Carl through the wringer aren't they?[/spoiler]

yes, especially with all the talk of his right hand man.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Satanist

American telly - you can show someone getting their head smashed in but don't you dare say fuck!

I liked how they pulled the rug from us comic readers.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Toni Scandella

Negan in the show is much more interesting than Negan in the comics, because he doesnt talk like a 12 year old trying to sound hard.

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Satanist on 25 October, 2016, 03:28:10 PM
I liked how they pulled the rug from us comic readers.

This. And additionally it gave a real sense that no-one was safe.

That was half-brilliant and half shite. The happy dinner table? Give me a break. The twee incidental music as everyone understands the impact of what they have seen? No thanks.

But the event itself, Negan, the neck stretching zombie and Andrew Lincoln's near  wordless   performance  (including snot bubble) were all great.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tiplodocus

I should add "but all a bit too much like the torture prob the comics sometimes descends to. Compare this to the sublime Season 4 episode "The Grove" and it's like two different shows entirely."
Be excellent to each other. And party on!