Main Menu

Full Posting Privileges

Started by Rogue Judge, 05 August, 2016, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Hi, I am unable to post in several of the threads and cannot access my profile. Looking through old threads it appears a mod needs to change/update my privileges. Is a moderator able to help me out with this? Thanks a lot! (I am human, and not under the control of Call-Me-Kenneth)

Trout

I'm under the control of Call Me Kenneth.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Trout on 05 August, 2016, 08:43:48 AM
I'm under the control of Call Me Kenneth.

Haha Is this a cry for help?

A better question might be, how do I access my profile and add a picture? I don't think I have those permissions yet.

Colin YNWA

It's an anti-spamming strategy. I'd guess you've proved your worth and as soon as a mod spots this thread you'll get sorted.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 07 August, 2016, 09:21:10 AM
It's an anti-spamming strategy. I'd guess you've proved your worth and as soon as a mod spots this thread you'll get sorted.

Thanks, any mod who can help me out?  :D

Rogue Judge

drsmuts

Hi...I'm also a newbie and definitely not a thrill sucking spammer! Can I also be upgraded please? Thanks!

Old One Eye

Could you possibly allow me greater privileges too, please?  I've got a lovely avatar sitting on my desktop waiting to be added to my account but I can't see a 'Profile' button. :)
It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!

Old One Eye

It's gotta be... THE GOAD!!

loki

Quote from: Old One Eye on 21 August, 2016, 06:37:21 PM
Could you possibly allow me greater privileges too, please?  I've got a lovely avatar sitting on my desktop waiting to be added to my account but I can't see a 'Profile' button. :)

Likewise. I joined a while back, intending to alert Rebellion to dodgy CDs of 2000AD scans being sold on e-bay, but by the time approval for my membership came through there was no longer any point in me posting. Today's announcement about the buying up of old publishing rights got my attention and I wanted to post in that thread in the News section, but I can't.