Main Menu

Strontium Dog - Question

Started by Rogue Judge, 07 August, 2016, 05:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

At least it wasn't Millar – there'd have been a conveyor belt too.

Rogue Judge

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 February, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
Quote from: Rogue Judge on 27 February, 2017, 06:57:48 AM
Yeah, I was not pleased how easily he handled Alpha (I'm not sure who would win honestly - its a Hulk vs Thor situation).

Ah you do too know!  It's Joe every time - Johnny has the fancy powers, relative youth and high tech gadgetry

Just look at the contrast between how the men reacted when they had their eyes gouged out in a hell dimension!

Alpha is a dilettante of death, Dredd is the full-time grandmaster.

You make a strong argument sir!  No question Dredd wins hand-to-hand, I was considering Alpha's time-bombs/gadgetry that would make it difficult for Dredd - Electronux to the chin would even give ol' stoney face weak knees. (Like Superman vs Batman - its really a no contest unless Batman gets to use his tech).

Quote from: Richard on 27 February, 2017, 01:10:18 PM
This is what I love about this place! Where else could you debate which of two characters would win a fight by comparing their respective reactions to being blinded by demons in another dimension?

My thoughts exactly!

jacob g

Probably this is the best topic to ask this question. There was Strontium Dogs: Tales from the Doghouse floppy added to JDM few months ago and what I need to know is... what about Ennis Strontium Dogs spinof, there was maybe other collection in older issues of JDM?
margaritas ante porcos

Steve Green

jacob g

Thanks.

And through ebay search I just saw that Meg 305 and 306 also contains Strontium Dogs floppies.
margaritas ante porcos

I, Cosh

Quote from: jacob g on 11 June, 2017, 05:11:30 PM
Thanks.

And through ebay search I just saw that Meg 305 and 306 also contains Strontium Dogs floppies.
Meg 320 also includes some Strontium Dogs reprints, including the yearbook stories and the Durham Red stories that spun out of it.
http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&Comic=2000AD&choice=STRONTS
We never really die.

jacob g

margaritas ante porcos