In haste...Judge Anderson: Year One
- Paperback, 400 pages, 15 Jun. 2017"The untold story behind Mega-City One's most famous telepath and Judge Dredd partner, Judge Anderson, in her first year on the job! Mega-City One, 2100. Cassandra Anderson is destined to become Psi-Division's most famous Judge, foiling supernatural threats and policing Mega-City One's hearts and souls. For now, she's fresh out of Academy and Psi-Div themselves are still finding their feet.
Heartbreaker: After a string of apparently random, deadly assaults by customers at a dating agency, Anderson is convinced a telepathic killer is to blame. Putting her career on the line, the newly-trained Psi-Judge goes undercover to bring the romance-hating murderer to justice, with the big Valentine's Day parade coming up...
The Abyss: Sent to interrogate Moriah Blake, leader of the notorious terror group 'Bedlam, ' Anderson gets just one snippet of information - Bedlam's planning on detonating a huge bomb - before Blake's followers take over the Block. It's a race against time, and Anderson's on her own amongst the inmates...
A Dream of the Nevertime: Anderson - a rookie no more, with a year on the streets under her belt - contracts what appears to be a deadly psychic virus, and must explore the weirdest reaches of the Cursed Earth in search of a cure. She must face mutants, mystics and all the strangeness the land can throw at her as she wrestles weird forces..."The Complete Scarlet Traces Vol. 2
- Paperback, 160 pages, 10 Oct 2017 "The brand new series of Scarlet Traces continues the story of HG Wells' classic SF The War Of The Worlds, taking the story back to Mars...
Thanks to the technology left behind by the Martians and salvaged by the survivors, the British Empire has become a dominating world power once again, and has taken the fight back to the Martians! But an aging Robert Autumn knows there is more to this war than the propganda suggests. He sends journalist Charlotte Hemmingway undercover to Mars in order to discover the truth. What she discovers there is truly earth-shattering...
This volume contains the very latest series of Scarlet Traces, which has never been collected before."The Complete Future Shocks Vol. 1
- Paperback, 320 pages, 10 Oct. 2017"Tharg's Future Shocks are one-off, twist ending, sci-fi thrills that have introduced many of the biggest names in the comic book industry through the pages of 2000 AD.
THE ULTIMATE VISION OF THE FUTURE!
From Alan Moore to Al Ewing, Kevin O'Neill to Jon Davis-Hunt, Future Shocks have been a staple of the UK's best-selling comic 2000 AD! This exciting first volume takes us back to the earliest days of the strip and showcases the burgeoning, immense talents of such luminaries as Steve Moore, Alan Moore, Brett Ewins, Brian Bolland, Dave Gibbons, John Cooper, Carlos Pino, Jesus Redondo, Steve Dillon, Peter Milligan and many, many more."The Dark Judges: Tainted: Fall of Deadworld
- Hardcover, 144 pages, 05 Dec 2017 "Deadworld was once a planet similar to Earth, until Judge Death and his brothers Fear, Fire and Mortis deemed that as only the living could break the law, life itself should be a crime. As the Dark Judges set out to bring extinction to this parallel world, Judge Fairfax and a family of farmers attempt to escape the chaos. Is it possible for the living to evade to cold, icy grasp of Death?
This chilling collection also features the Dreams of Deadworld strips, giving an extraordinary insight into the undead psyches of the internationally famous super-fiends."Grey Area: This Island Earth
- Paperback, 176 pages, 16 Jan 2018 "Meet the cops at the front line of alien immigration! Grey Area is a bold dystopian vision; an Alien Nation for the 21st Century!
North America, 2045. The Global Exo Segregation Zone (aka the 'Grey Area') is a huge holding area in Arizona housing all manner of aliens hoping to visit earth: a melting pot for alien disputes, crime and inter-species misunderstandings! The only thing standing in the way of chaos is the Exo Transfer Control squads: heavily-armed immigration cops that keep the peace and make sure everyone has their papers in order...
From contemptuous extra-terrestrial ambassadors with diplomatic immunity, to right-wing xenophobic militants and alien freeloaders disguised as luggage: new recruit Jana Birdy discovers that life in the E.T.C. might be the most interesting job on Earth... and the most dangerous!"