Main Menu

Hi all!

Started by Mute77, 24 August, 2016, 06:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute77

Hi there from a long time lurker-i finally took the plunge and registered! My first prog was 589 I think it was the Bisley dredd cover and I was hooked! I stopped reading tooth in early 90's and eventually returned after a 10 year break and since then it just seems to have gone from strength to strength. I've particularly been enjoying the latest casefiles as it's stuff I've  never read and I can't resist many of the latest hardcovers. Anyway I thought I'd say hello to you all!
Ps this is my first ever post on the Internet so please forgive any technical mishaps!

Fungus

Hi Mute (not a mute by any chance?)

Colin YNWA

Well glad to hear you've broken your silence - any other lurkers join in too.

Hope your enjoying catching up with the stuff you missed, I loved it when I did a few years back.

Welcome aboard - have fun.

Mute77

Hi no not a mute but I was looking through some old Depeche mode cds the other day and that sprang to mind!

Fungus

Quote from: Fungus on 24 August, 2016, 06:14:19 PM
Hi Mute (not a mute by any chance?)

Sheesh. What a crappy post that would have been (and did appear).
Mut(i)e I said, damn internet interpreted the bracketed 'i' as 'italics'.
Wondered about a typo on your part, 'cos muties are cool. I see not though  :)

Trout

Hi. Is your name Derek? I'd like it if it was, but, either way, hello.

Mute77

Sorry no my names not Derek and as far as im aware i have no mutations!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Welcome anyway. Frankly, there are only so many Dereks to go round.
Lock up your spoons!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Mute77 on 24 August, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
Hi no not a mute but I was looking through some old Depeche mode cds the other day and that sprang to mind!
Hi. Tangentially related but I used to be on a Mute records mailing list and it was always signed "Clara Pandy."
We never really die.

sheridan

Quote from: The Cosh on 25 August, 2016, 07:35:27 AM
Quote from: Mute77 on 24 August, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
Hi. Tangentially related but I used to be on a Mute records mailing list and it was always signed "Clara Pandy."

I met the real Clara Pandy once.  She was eighty-five and I was nineteen...

Welcome to the board (as a poster instead of lurker).