Main Menu

Prog 1998 - A Dredd End

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 10 September, 2016, 10:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

I guess everyone's Prog is late then?

Paul Marshall and Chris Blythe cover with that killer of saints from Preacher?

Colin YNWA

Yeah was wondering, mines not turned up. It comes straight from the printer doesn't it which means the delay's not related to the warehouse move... or am I getting that wrong is it related to the warehouse / distribution move / change / Mek-quaking of Denise thingie.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Frank

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 10 September, 2016, 10:30:50 PM
It comes straight from the printer doesn't it which means the delay's not related to the warehouse move

I don't know - my subscription involves the transfer of data, rather than licking a stamp - but this thread includes a quote from Denise, blaming their local Essex sorting office for delays in subs being delivered. That suggests Denise was mailing out subs, not just replacing lost or damaged issues from stock.

Jacqusie

So as no one has got the prog, the obvious important question is still left hanging...

...what brand of mega-hairspray does Anderson use?

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: Jacqusie on 11 September, 2016, 12:16:38 AM
So as no one has got the prog, the obvious important question is still left hanging...

...what brand of mega-hairspray does Anderson use?

She probably got used to boing after being trapped in it for a while there, maybe it's made out of that chemical compound.  :D

Excellent cover by the way.

Frank

Quote from: Jacqusie on 11 September, 2016, 12:16:38 AM
what brand of mega-hairspray does Anderson use?

Looking at the tape outline, we can be sure the victim isn't Mean Angel, Logan, or Heather Mills.

sheridan

Mustn't read this thread until I've read the prog.

A.Cow

Quote from: Frank on 11 September, 2016, 12:39:06 AM
Looking at the tape outline, we can be sure the victim isn't Mean Angel, Logan, or Heather Mills.

Whoever it is, they were definitely breakdancing at the time.  My money's on Boogaloo Shrimp.

Mattofthespurs

No prog here either. Still, something to cheer up a Monday morning  :)

Southstreeter

Why does non-Saturday delivery always happen on weeks when I'm going to be away? Even if it comes on Monday I now won't be able to see it until late night Thursday.

Hawkmumbler

No progs, eh? How does it feel to be made to wait, eh?! ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US!

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 11 September, 2016, 11:25:36 AM
No progs, eh? How does it feel to be made to wait, eh?! ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US!

Meh, we'll still have it before you low lifes.  ;)

Geoff

No prog here either - did anyone get one?

sheridan

Seeing as nobody's posted anything about the actual prog yet (seemingly because nobody's received a copy), I'm not yet worried about spoilers...

Quite liking the triangle versus oblong shoulder pads on the cover - Dredd's getting geometrical in his rejuvenated) old age.