Main Menu

Prog 1999 : Streets of age!

Started by Darren Stephens, 17 September, 2016, 12:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Okay, the app version is okay. I think I have to use my phone to read that unfortunately, my tablet being an Amazon device. (I used to get round that by side-loading but that stopped working with updated versions of the app, last I checked.)

I, Cosh

Quote from: Mardroid on 23 September, 2016, 08:28:23 AM
Okay, the app version is okay. I think I have to use my phone to read that unfortunately, my tablet being an Amazon device. (I used to get round that by side-loading but that stopped working with updated versions of the app, last I checked.)
Have you tried downloading from the rebellion portal rather than from your account history in the shop? I think that has the same version as the app.
We never really die.

Hawkmumbler

Everything was tip top in the prog, a pleasantly light hearted Dredd after the previous 2 months grim (but exciting) fest. Very, VERY mega-city 1 tale. Giant pink Tricerotops, good stuff!

Jaiger and Scarlet Traces end on the promise of more, brilliant! Outlier's climax hits like a brick wall (a genuine 'what did I just read' moment) but is excellent to say the least! And Anderson concludes it's run much likeness. Very good story but I doub't it'll have any long term incrimination's.