Main Menu

Facebook Messenger - printing out a conversation between two users?

Started by Krakajac, 15 November, 2016, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krakajac

Hi,

After some advice...

I'm in the process of getting a commission from a 2000AD artist.  We've been conversing (text-wise) via Facebook Messenger for some time.  The whole process has been a real thrill and I'd like to keep a record of the interaction as an accompaniment to the framed artwork.

Is there an easy way to print out the entire conversation (from go to woe) - or is it more a case that I might have to cut and paste everything into a text document - and then print it from there?

Any help - much appreciated!

terryworld

Hi Kraka
if it's not a huge thread, cut and paste is your best option. for massive conversations (like, thousands of messages...) there is a browser plug in for chrome that does the job. can't remember it now but google is your friend.
cheers

pauljholden

I'd also ask permission of the other person, feels like that would be appropriate (can't see them saying no, but  it seems the right thing to do)

Krakajac

Thanks for your replies!  Was also advised that the PRINT SCREEN button on my keyboard might be utilised.

PJ - thanks for the advice.  Just retaining it for my own private benefit - and won't be made public, etc.  But I get where you're coming from.