Main Menu

Enquiries

Started by Jade Falcon, 20 November, 2016, 09:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Falcon

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I have three Bill Savage books.  Invasion, Taking Liberties and The Guvnor.  Are there going to be anymore?

Ditto with The VC's.  I have "You're Hit you're Dead" and "Back in Action" but it looks like there should be further stories.

I also have the Rogue Trooper smaller collection books, Rogue Trooper Future of War, Fort Neuro, To the Ends of Nu-Earth, Eye of the Traitor, Re-Gene and Realpolitik.  Barring buying the case file sized books is there any way of getting any more stuff?  I do have the 2000AD Extreme edition with Cinnabar.  Also, was there a continuation of the 86ers?
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

IndigoPrime

The entirety of 86ers is collect in the one trade. Rogue Trooper: the cheapest option would be to find Best of 2000 ADs, I suppose, although in earlier editions, you'll often find Rogue and other strips mixed together. On trades, you could always trawl Barney and see what you're missing. Probably a chunk of the third large volume, and a few bits of the fourth.

glassstanley

The Savage trades collect up to book 6. Book 10 is currently being published in the Prog. There's definitely enough material to fill another volume. Book 2 of the VCs contains an ad for the 3rd & final volume, including a publication date. That date came & went & we're still waiting. I'd guess sales of book 2 didn't justify publication 🙁

I, Cosh

and the later books of The VCs are coming to a Meg floppy near you in the new year.
We never really die.

Bolt-01

Really? Ah, poop. I was holding out for a final trade...