Main Menu

About Sam Neil & Billie Whitelaw

Started by By-Jove, 21 November, 2016, 01:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

By-Jove

He was Damien all grown up in the very last of those films & she was the young devil's nanny in the first film. I think she hung herself. In the film of course or that might have been another nanny.

Co-incidence or I think they call this degrees of separation.

I had rough morning BTW....can't say much now, but I was picked twice last night. Second guy connected with me a few times, and feel okay. Might have felt better if I hit him back, but I think I did only once or twice myself. Nearly knocked me off my feet at first, but I recovered, and he might have been holding back since I 'm really not hurt at all. I just didn't want a fight. I wasn't prepared for that at all. It's not something I do on a regular basis.  Kind of feel euphoric and bitter at t he same ti me form being picked, but not being seriously hurt.

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Not sure I really understand what this post is about, except that you seem like a bit of a thrill seeker.

I am quote fond of the original Omen trilogy. The first movie is a genuine classic and the others are both pretty good horror efforts. Shame the third one has a bizarre anti-climax of an ending.

Tiplodocus

My big brother is an extra in Omen III
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Legendary Shark

Isn't Dr Who pretending to be a monk in The Omen, getting himself impaled or decapitated or something? Or maybe I dreamed it.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 November, 2016, 02:04:03 PM
Isn't Dr Who pretending to be a monk in The Omen, getting himself impaled or decapitated or something? Or maybe I dreamed it.
He is.  And from the point of the lightning up to Damien playing with snooker balls is sampled in a Fields of the Nephilim song.