Main Menu

'Get well soon' messages to Peter Doherty

Started by Molch-R, 05 December, 2016, 07:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

Good luck for your recovery Peter. Take it easy and a Merry Christmas to you, sir.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JayzusB.Christ

You're a far more talented man than the other Pete Doherty. Get well soon; I miss your great art
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Goaty

Your artworks always brilliant and so details, Peter. Take well soon.

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

abelardsnazz

Get well soon Peter. Love your art and can't wait to see more of it. Very best wishes.

maryanddavid

Get well soon Pete, always enjoyed your art, only recently discovered your work on the 'The Dreaming' cracking stuff.

Mike Carroll

Wishing you a swift and complete recovery, Pete!

Rately

Get well soon, fella!

Few people have ever had the impact on me in the way that you have had with your incredible, beautiful art.

Hoping to someday thank you in person!

Cathal

M.I.K.

Arrange the following letters into a well known phrase or saying...

EEL TONGS OWL

Trout

Hey, Pete. I happen to know you've been to Dundee because I was there for your excellent talk. It's obviously had an effect on your health, and I apologise on behalf of the people of Dundee, and their pies.

I hope you get well soon and continue to give excellent talks. Cheers!

Fungus

Get yourself well soon, Pete. Meeting you and seeing your hosting skills it's no surprise you're a popular guy! All the best.

shaolin_monkey

Get well soon Peter!  Thanks for all the great artwork, especially that Young Death page I bought from you.  Hoping to see more real soon!

cheers

Scowlin

CalHab

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Peter, and I hope we can get to see some more of your brilliant work soon.

Dodsy

Get well soon big guy. The panels I've seen you talking on have been some of the most entertaining I've been to and I hope there are many more to come in the future.

Big manly hugs!
Twitter - @dodsy84