Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2017 - 23rd and 24th September 2017.

Started by Bhuna, 12 December, 2016, 11:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

I liked the Armouries location, but could be fun to be more in the centre of town.

Bat King

Mixed feelings...

Royal Armouries is almost home from home for me and I know that Thought Bubble has helped with extra donations and shop 'footfall' etc.

But the new location will give a higher level of publicity. Amazing how many of my fellow locals haven't even heard of Thought Bubble.

I might expand my thoughts on my blog when I get it restarted.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

COMMANDO FORCES

Fungus

Good news  :)
More central to Leeds, better weather (well you live in hope) and Gerard Way a top guest already confirmed (looking at my comics anyway).

Bat King

Actually ignoring the date change... city centre is actually warmer than New Dock usually.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Colin YNWA

Kinda even more bummed that I missed this year's now as loved the Armouries location. That said a town centre location makes so much sense and sure it will be more than fine.

COMMANDO FORCES

Hotel paid for, now to just wait for the tickets to be announced.

Spikes

By 'eck, you're keen, John.  :thumbsup:

Been to the last two TB's, and the Armouries location, was ideal I thought, but we shall see what this one is like. And hopefully better weather with the date change as well.

Anyone any tips for hotels for that part of Leeds. Ibis is about a 15 minute walk, I see. Is that the one most folks will go for?

COMMANDO FORCES

I prefer to get it all paid for and out of the way asp. This means when it comes round it's as though it's a freebie, madness I know  :lol:

Pete Wells

It's cool that it's not as near to Christmas. It might be closer to mine and Rob's sex shop hotel too...

Spikes

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 12 December, 2016, 08:19:08 PM
I prefer to get it all paid for and out of the way asp. This means when it comes round it's as though it's a freebie, madness I know  :lol:

Oh, I totally agree. Get it all out of the way. Think I booked TB last year, in January.

Hawkmumbler

It IS kind of a shame, as I love the armories as a venue. If ever one hall was too packed, just move over to another, it worked out harmonically. Though i'm not one for knocking a venue before i try it, and a shift in dates is no problem for me either, a week before my birthday I should be minted. :lol:

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bhuna

For those who are interested in a table at TB, registrations can be made from Monday  :D
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress