Main Menu

Enniskillen Comic Fest 2017

Started by Tony Angelino, 22 January, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Angelino

http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/dare-you-enter-castle-of-comic-creators.html

Any fellow Norn Iron dwellers should be interested in this one as both John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra are on the list of guests. I've never met either and find it hard to justify the cost of travelling to London etc for a convention.

Of course if you do live in Northern Ireland you are probably thinking "Enniskillen? That's miles away!".

Judgedreddrocks

I went to last years one, and it was shite. So cheap and nasty.
Whoever organised it couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

ZenArcade

Who ever is trolling as Judgedreddrocks, could he crawl back under his fucking bridge.

Last years Enniskillen comicon was an amazing experience.  It focussed on comics and the interaction betwen creators and their public audience. It was locally organized by a truly dedicated bunch of people and this was well reflected in the positive buzz so many of us brought away from it.

This years convention is in the castle and has a plethora of writers and artists attending.  I assure everyone reading this and who is minded to attend, that they will have a fabulous time in the company of others like themselves who are here for the love of the medium.

I call you out on this Judgedreddrocks, you were clearly never at the convention....frankly you sound like some asinine wee prick with a personal axe to grind.  I'll not have the people who spent limitless time, love, money and effort in organising both last years wonderful convention and this years potentially even better one, be held up to public ridicule by you or any other nasty fucking pond life. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Very tempted by this. Enniskillen is a grand town in a beautiful part of the world,  and I've never met even one of the Terrible Two. Must ruminate.

And always inclined to believe ZenArcade over most folk!

Judgedreddrocks

Zen,
I don't have an axe to grind. It just wasn't up to the standard of Belfast Comic Con.

TordelBack

Quote from: Judgedreddrocks on 29 January, 2017, 01:15:38 PM
It just wasn't up to the standard of Belfast Comic Con.

Quote from: Judgedreddrocks on 29 January, 2017, 09:30:00 AM
I went to last years one, and it was shite. So cheap and nasty.

One of these things is not like the other.

ZenArcade

If you don't have an ax to grind, you'd be well advised to fucking think before you start traducing people I know and respect on a public forum.
I have a fair idea who you are and you should piss the fuck off somewhere else and stop slandering good, well meaning decent people. Z

Old Tankie

Lovely place, have some good memories from there.

Judgedreddrocks

Lovely attitude Zen.
Someone criticises an event, and you go full retard.
Keep it up.

Judgedreddrocks

I just didn't like it, my kids didn't like it. It took ages to get there, and wasn't in the one convention hall, as other conventions usually are.
As for knowing me....good for you, cause I don't know you, and I'm glad!

ZenArcade

I've you're mo well figured....just be clear on that.  You are a liar and full of hateful bile. Take my advice and don't be posting here again. Z

Judgedreddrocks

ZenArcade

Get off the thread you fucking creep....Z

Judgedreddrocks

Just so you know Zen, I'm not being hateful towards you. I've reported you to the moderators as your attitude is just nasty. Your attack seems to be pretty personal towards me. All I had a problem with was the event, but you had to make it personal between me and you.

ZenArcade

You report all you want, this thread will hopefully be taken down and Tony can repost on the Enniskillen convention....the next time around you'd do well to keep the fuck away from posting on it.  Got that? Z