Main Menu

Enniskillen Comic Fest 2017

Started by Tony Angelino, 22 January, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Setting my sights on this one now. While I would dearly love to meet the great MacNeil, an artist who the MegaCollection has  now convinced me is second only to the Squirrel himself in overall contribution to the Dreddverse (yes, even more than McMahon, Cam Kennedy and Ron Smith), I'm interested enough in the whole idea of the convention that his absence isn't going to put me off. And if I could slide a copy of The Amazing Maze Dumoir in front of Q Twerk for his signature and a chance to tell him how much that, errr, strip meant to me in less enlightened times, well that would be very cool.

JayzusB.Christ

Hmmmm. Generally I don't have much interest in conventions (and I do realise that is not the done thing around here, sorry), but freaking Wagner and Ezquerra in driving distance from my home? I very probably will, thank you.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mikey

We should make it an official Emerald Isle Contingent meeting.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

moly

Really want to make it to this, but need to see what happens with work first

Mikey

Bit of a feather in the cap of the organisers - now an officially Tharg endorsed event. Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make the Friday, but still hoping to overnight on Saturday - where's the watering hole I need to stay near?  ;)
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

maryanddavid

I don't think I can make friday night either Mikey, but I reckon I will be there for Saturday night. Be nice to do a board meet up.

BPP

Tickets for Friday bought. Hurrah.

Can't believe Ian Gibson will be there. Awesome.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Steve Green

Our Strontium Dog fan film will be showing at Enniskillen.

Not sure of times yet.

JayzusB.Christ

Definitely will try and get there for the film.
That is, as long as i don't need a visa to drive a few miles up the road by then. Sorry, that's for another thread.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Prodigal2

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 27 March, 2017, 12:32:26 PM
Definitely will try and get there for the film.
That is, as long as i don't need a visa to drive a few miles up the road by then. Sorry, that's for another thread.

Can provide safe house if it all goes wrong-shoot-outs, car chases etc.

JayzusB.Christ

Tony Angelino

Not sure if I'll be able to make it now with the way my work is but I'm sure it will be great.

Prodigal2

So this seems to be shaping up as a meeting of the finest minds on the island then?

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Tony Angelino on 27 March, 2017, 06:01:43 PM
Not sure if I'll be able to make it now with the way my work is but I'm sure it will be great.

And I'll try and make it too.  ;)

ZenArcade

Me and a mate have a room booked.....so emergency crash space exists. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead