Main Menu

New high quality 2000 AD t-shirts, polo shirts & hoodies!

Started by Molch-R, 22 February, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

As we celebrate 2000 AD's 40th birthday, we're very pleased to unveil a zarjaz new range of high quality range T-shirts, polo shirts, and hoodies

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/clothing

Mike Carroll

low down dirty drokker

More tat, to shell out on.have at least 3 under bed boxes full of t shirts. Still like the 70s,80s,current, baseball style.may need another box..or have my eyes poked out. Voila. only need one t shirt then.

Colin YNWA

£25 is a stupid amount to pay for a t-shirt, as I've commented elsewhere on the board recently... so clearly these new tops just go to show how stupid I am for this hoddamn comic. 2 of um I'll be getting 2!

jacob g

NOOOOO!

I want almost everything and this is really not a good time for me to spend more money (insert here planet of the apes gif with "god damn you all to hell" for full picture how I look behind monitor now).
margaritas ante porcos

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

CalHab

They look really good. Hopefully a big improvement over the shirts, which had a very odd fit (at least for me anyway).

Tiplodocus

Having recently become a tight MEDIUM (previously an XL or XXL) can anybody advise me what the sort of fit on these are? I know there are some dimensions on the shop page itself but sometimes the cut also dictates how far my man-cans stick out.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 28 February, 2017, 12:22:24 PM
Having recently become a tight MEDIUM (previously an XL or XXL) can anybody advise me what the sort of fit on these are? I know there are some dimensions on the shop page itself but sometimes the cut also dictates how far my man-cans stick out.

If you've ever bought a t-shirt from Last Exit To Nowhere, I can report that the XL size of these new 2000AD shirts is noticeably snugger than the Last Exit XLs, to the extent that I probably won't be wearing my shiny new Zenith t-shirts until I've lost about another half-stone.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

sheridan

Quote from: jacob g on 22 February, 2017, 05:40:55 PM
NOOOOO!

I want almost everything and this is really not a good time for me to spend more money (insert here planet of the apes gif with "god damn you all to hell" for full picture how I look behind monitor now).

shaolin_monkey

Trooper McFad

I'd like the Bio-Chip beanie as well. I put the Planet replica pin badge bought at the 40th bash and although it is Gunner it still looked pretty good (but Gunner is not Helm so I took it off again. A bagman ruck sack would also be pretty cool. I got the embroidered patches online and added them to a normal rucksack It does for now as Bagman is on the back not the side and the badges are silver.

Lets hope we can get something  ;)

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Steve Green

Planet Replicas are going to be doing a set of the others.

I guess maybe when the game is out, it would be a good opportunity to re-issue the beanie?

Rogue Judge

Lots of beauts there, surprisingly more Slaine than Dredd apparel!

I like how creative these logos are, especially the RESYK and CITI-DEF T-SHIRT's. Those, and a 2000AD baseball T are my favorites.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 05 March, 2017, 05:07:54 PM
I'd like the Bio-Chip beanie as well. I put the Planet replica pin badge bought at the 40th bash and although it is Gunner it still looked pretty good (but Gunner is not Helm so I took it off again.

Yeah, I bought two - one is currently on my rucksack, and the other on my geek shelves at home.  :D

QuoteA bagman ruck sack would also be pretty cool. I got the embroidered patches online and added them to a normal rucksack It does for now as Bagman is on the back not the side and the badges are silver.

I have two of the ebroidered patches, and tried one on a beanie, but it was far too big for it.  I like your idea of putting it on the rucksack - when I get a new one I will do the same with my spare patch!

Quote from: Steve Green on 05 March, 2017, 05:34:14 PM
Planet Replicas are going to be doing a set of the others.

That is awesome news! 

I guess maybe when the game is out, it would be a good opportunity to re-issue the beanie?

What a great idea!  Maybe a limited edition version where you get a beanie and PR pin?  Or am I being greedy?  :D

I just want to replace my beloved biochip beanie really, which I lost somewhere in the wilds of West Wales a year or two ago. I was gutted.  That beanie and I travelled the world together.  :(

If anyone out there is listening, I will buy three of them!  One for best, one for everyday, and one as a replacement in case of losing it on some godforsaken moor again.