Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trent

Richard, you are a man of discernment and impressive self control. What are you doing around here?

Richard

I wandered in here by mistake and couldn't find my way out.

Trent

I think there's a lot of that about.

Taryn Tailz

This collection could be a way of getting complete reprints of stories that were previously missing their endings in trade format, such as 'Caballistics Inc' or 'Atavar'.

Smith

Same problem as a lot of people here-I have a lot of the material already in different collections.

Trent

A lot depends on how series break down into 180 to 200 page chunks. Caballistics doesn't quite do 2 volumes so perhaps with back up stories but not great. Absalom would fit nearly a volume etc.
Atavar is 132 pages so something else would be needed.
Be interesting to see how they approach it with regards shorter/split series in volumes which Rebellion have happily just issued in thinner trades.
Kingdom could be good as the Hachette volumes would likely have 3 stories each rather than the 2 per trade currently and the recent 60 to 65 page run of stories in the prog with new stories every 12 issues or so may work well for the collection with 3 'books' per volume.

Pyroxian

Can I put a vote in for a Dice-man volume please :)

robert_ellis

I'd love to see the Diceman material - those 5 issues were great!

JLC

Has anyone actually seen these elusive tomes?

Steve Green

Someone picked Slaine up on ebay.

JLC

Steve Green

Says it's lovely looking.

JaHawkDroid

The actual book appears nicer than the website makes it look

Richard

dazallen

Well it is obviously out, but does anyone have any idea of the test area?

Having been lucky to be in the right area for the Dredd trial, it was too much to hope that they would test this one here as well >:(