FEBRUARY ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD!

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 March, 2017, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE - LEIGH S

SECOND PLACE - WOOLLY

FIRST PLACE - ANDY LAMBERT

THARG'S CHOICE goes to IAMTHESYSTEM

...and our 40th Droid's Choice will be coming from a bonafide British comics legend fresh from a stunning appearance at the anniversary convention in London (doesn't particularly narrow it down but I'll keep you in suspense for a few days more I think). When their choice is added to this thread later it'll BLOW IT TO SMITHEREENS. Stay tuned for that!

New theme up sooooon!

The Legendary Shark

Well done all you worthy winners - some real talent on display as usual. Great stuff!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Rogue Judge

Congrats guys! And thanks to everyone for their efforts this month, always enjoyable!

james newell

well done Andy top top painting! well done to all on this landmark occasion, hope for many many more! 

Andy Lambert

What can I say - many thanks for the votes! I really appreciate it and I'm very grateful!
Well done to everyone who entered, and of course many thanks to CFM for impeccable hosting duties :)

Colin YNWA

The standard was astonishingly high this month so massive congratulations to Andy for winning.

As ever hat doffed to Crazyfoxmachine

Tulio_Vilela

Congratulations for all the winners! Cheers!

I, Cosh

So, I'm pretty sure I saw some people looking at a WiP version of Andy's piece in the main hall at the 40th bash. Is that possible? Great stuff all round anyway.
We never really die.

Andy Lambert

Quote from: I, Cosh on 01 March, 2017, 01:13:16 PM
So, I'm pretty sure I saw some people looking at a WiP version of Andy's piece in the main hall at the 40th bash. Is that possible? Great stuff all round anyway.

Yeah, I took the not-quite-finished piece with me to the event.

Adrian Bamforth

Well done to the winners, and thanks to anyone who hat-tipped mine - after a distinct lack of likes I thought perhaps my prostate-themed image was too subtle. In case it's not obvious, the 'doctor' is supposed to be PJ Maybe in an earlier guise.

Woolly

Quote from: Adrian Bamforth on 01 March, 2017, 04:43:26 PM
Well done to the winners, and thanks to anyone who hat-tipped mine - after a distinct lack of likes I thought perhaps my prostate-themed image was too subtle. In case it's not obvious, the 'doctor' is supposed to be PJ Maybe in an earlier guise.

Got it instantly. Maybe* it helps that I'm 40 myself...

Brilliant comp, brilliant entries, and a brilliant winner. Thanks to all involved, and my cap remains permanently doffed to CFM for making this all happen.

*Pun intended.

Suede1971

excellent stuff, yours especially made me laugh woolly.

The Legendary Shark

Which one got the art droid's choice?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

CrazyFoxMachine

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]