Main Menu

Looking for permission to use 2000ad characters for window painting.

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 09 March, 2017, 10:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Is Moch-R still the man to go to? I PMed him today but no response yet (he does seem to be EXTREMELY busy these days in fairness).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 March, 2017, 10:08:48 PM
Is Moch-R still the man to go to? I PMed him today but no response yet (he does seem to be EXTREMELY busy these days in fairness).

Would this be for an Easter event?

p.s. hope Molch-R (I'm guessing) gets back to you soon!

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

maryanddavid

JayzusB.Christ

Yes, of course!  He gave his blessing last time anyway, asking me to put in a few words about copyright.  I'm sure it won't be a problem. 

TordelBack

..he does seem to be EXTREMELY busy these days in fairness

Destroying the Galaxy's Greatest Comic has to be a full-time job, even for history's greatest monster.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 March, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

Destroying the Galaxy's Greatest Comic has to be a full-time job, even for history's greatest monster.

I'm guessing this is a reference to the EBCT 2000ad podcast?... I used to like it a lot when Rich was on it, but since then I've stopped listening.

JayzusB.Christ

(I finally got hold of him, by the way.  For a creature of such intense evil, he's an incredibly pleasant and obliging chap.)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 10 March, 2017, 10:41:29 PM
(I finally got hold of him, by the way.  For a creature of such intense evil, he's an incredibly pleasant and obliging chap.)

Totally lulling you into a false sense of security.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JayzusB.Christ

Pete Wells

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 10 March, 2017, 10:12:07 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 10 March, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

I'm guessing this is a reference to the EBCT 2000ad podcast?... I used to like it a lot when Rich was on it, but since then I've stopped listening.

The new Megacast is me and Rich reviewing the Meg, it's nice!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Pete Wells on 11 March, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

The new Megacast is me and Rich reviewing the Meg, it's nice!

You know what? I'm going to listen to that. Fair play. 

You and Rich's upbeat chat will make a pleasant change from hard-working comics creators being ripped apart, and angry tirafs about how great 'cheesecake' art is and how awful political correctness is.