Main Menu

St Patrick's day Windows displays

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 17 March, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

Posted on behalf of Jayzus_B_Christ. These are his work on the windows of The Lafayette Bar, Westmoreland Street, Dublin!

Smith

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Bolt-01

Ah, cheers for that Eamonn  and grand work JBC.

maryanddavid

Woolly

Truly arsom!
I'm seeing a bit of Jake Lynch in your style, the painting of Finny is incredibly good.

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks for your kind words, everyone, and thanks especially to Eamonn for posting them for me*.

Hope you all had a good Paddy's Day.

* The embarrassing truth is that i was banned for a week, having missed a sticky that warned us not to use a particular word. In my defence, it was about Nigel Farage, but fair enough, rules is rules.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

I though that particular word was part of his full formal name?  Or at least it should be.

Great work, Jayzus, even more impressive in person  - some of your best ever, especially the Finny.

Old Tankie

Glad to see you back, love your work.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rogue Judge

Good grud that is awesome! Are people taking their pictures with the window? I would...

TordelBack

Funny you should say that: saw a lad taking a selfie with Joyce and Dredd today. Sadly someone has taken exception to the number of links in the chain of Finnegan's minigun and cracked that window... Sic transit gloria Sinister.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 March, 2017, 09:41:21 PM
Funny you should say that: saw a lad taking a selfie with Joyce and Dredd today. Sadly someone has taken exception to the number of links in the chain of Finnegan's minigun and cracked that window... Sic transit gloria Sinister.

I noticed that crack yesterday!  I like to think it was a bullethole, and thus in keeping ;)