Main Menu

any FCBD signings this year?

Started by rogue69, 18 March, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

I was just wondering if there will be any 2000AD signings to promote FCBD this year, I know normally there is one at Forbidden Planet in London but they are only advertising a Doctor Who on the 6th May

Spikes

Yes, Mr Tharg is there owt planned for this? Apologies if I've missed news in regards to this

Eamonn Clarke

Possibly the London comic shops are working to a 2000AD rota because this year it seems to be Gosh comics with Dan Abnett, Richard Elson and Rufus Dayglo but also look out for FPLondon on the 27th May with Alec Worley, Dylan Teague and Simon Davis.

Steve Green

Also that weekend is the same as the Enniskillen Comic Fest which has an official 2000AD presence.

NapalmKev

My local Comic shop is not participating this year so I come to the board cap in hand!

If any kindly boarder comes across a spare copy and would like to pass it on - here I am!

I don't use PayPal but am willing to do a Noel Edmond's  style Swap shop kind of deal. I'll dig through my pile of goodies and offer something of at least five pound value (more likely higher as it's still better than buying from the internet).

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"