Mardroid

1. Mark Higgins - Sláine and Niamh Go Hunting for Truffles
2. Leigh S - Journey to Dinas Emrys
3. Karen Holloway - Blessing by the Goddess Danu

HM- Edwardson - Sláine
HM- Goaty - Warp Spasm

Leigh S

So many good uns!

1st: Alan Byrom:  Love the composition onn this one and the Rogues gallery, but what makes it is the "look" on the Skull sowrds "face" as he turns to his mate and the great Ukko!

2nd Patrick Lydman:  The image here captures one of my favourite moments in the Slaine saga, but reinvents it with style - Naimh and Slaine look suitably Celtic, Slaine looks suitably sheepish and Naimh looks kick ass and in control despite being dwarfed by her ex - marvellous!

3rd: Mark Higgins - Still channelling the Tharg built Higgins, with technically the most accomplished piece of art - Great Slaine, great truffles!

Abe

Tough Month to be involved in, so many good entries:

1: Leigh S - Journey to Dinas Emrys - great posing, good storytelling and love Ukko.
2: Mark Higgins - Sláine and Niamh go hunting for truffles - what can you say awesome work (you sod); never knew truffles were any enemy of the Celts til now!
3: Damian Edwardson - Slaine - can smell his truffle breath from here.

HM: Darren Stephens, Flip-R Mk2

Brian Corcoran

Great month, well done to all.

1: Darren Stephens
2: Mark Higgins
3: James Newell

HMs: Damian Edwardson, Bolt-01, Alan Byrom, Leigh S

james newell

1. Darren Stephens - great exiting painting!

2. Mark Higgins - should be a 2000ad cover or star scan!

3. Tulio Vilela - lovely consept

Hm - RaggedMan - totally wild!

Steven Denton

1) Patrik Lydman - Sláine and Niamh in the Wasteland

2) Darren Stephens - Warp Spasm, Massimo Style

3) james newell - Hack Mills

HM
Bolt-01 – Ukko
James London1 – Monster
Adam Green - Sláine (Unfinished)
Damian Edwardson – Sláine

Rogue Judge

Really an incredible month, I always enjoy scrolling through all the amazing submissions once collected into this thread!

1.Mark Higgins - Sláine and Niamh Go Hunting for Truffles
2.Leigh S - Journey to Dinas Emrys
3.Darren Stephens - Warp Spasm, Massimo Style

HMs:
-Damian Edwardson - Sláine
-Bolt-01 - Ukko
-flip-r mk2 - Niamh
-james newell - Hack Mills
-Tulio Vilela - Sláine the Wanderer

Woolly

1st - Leigh S - Journey to Dinas Emrys. Best piece of work from Leigh yet, IMO. Captures so much of both the Belardinelli and Fabry phases, I love it.
2nd - Mark Higgins - Sláine and Niamh Go Hunting for Truffles. Well, it had to be didn't it? There's no faulting the quality of the artwork here, I'm just not entirely convinced that's Slaine. Probably the hairdo  :)
3rd - James London2 - Mug-Shot or Headbutt. Absolutely spot-on mugshot there. Really great inks.

HMs -
Albion1 - Slough Feg
Damian Edwardson - Sláine
Darren Stephens - Warp Spasm, Massimo Style
Goaty - Warp Spasm
Patrik Lydman - Sláine and Niamh in the Wasteland

deadman1971

1st Mark Higgins, Slaine and Niamh go Hunting fo Truffles

2nd Leigh S, journey to Dimas Emrys.

3rd Karen Holloway Blessing by the Goddess Danu.

HM, everyone else, fab work

I wish i had managed to finish my entry, but due to work and family i was unable, will get my butt into gear for the next one, i have added more to it. If its ok to share, it is below, if not please remove, but i will share it when its finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadman1971

Quote from: deadman1971 on 25 April, 2017, 10:20:39 PM
1st Mark Higgins, Slaine and Niamh go Hunting fo Truffles

2nd Leigh S, journey to Dimas Emrys.

3rd Karen Holloway Blessing by the Goddess Danu.

HM, everyone else, fab work

I wish i had managed to finish my entry, but due to work and family i was unable, will get my butt into gear for the next one, i have added more to it. If its ok to share, it is below, if not please remove, but i will share it when its finished

RaggedMan

Yeah, as ever, you could all be number 1
1st Darren Stephens - Massimo; I mean, Massimo!
2nd Leigh S - reminds me of Boo Cook, nothing stylistically but sothdammit you've got access to these weird magic crayons
3rd Michael Patrick Hartwell1 - the balls of turning in a symbol, looks good n'all

HMs - all a youse
HMs special - MPH2, nice viewpoint, James Newell - made me laugh, Bolt1 - good Ukko, Karen Holoway - great pen/pencil work, just looks good

allistermac

1: Mark Higgins - Sláine and Niamh Go Hunting for Truffles
2: james newell - Hack Mills
3: Leigh S - Journey to Dinas Emrys

HM:
Patrik Lydman - Sláine and Niamh in the Wasteland
Paul Somers - Aladdin Sláine
Rana Raeuchle - Sláine

Tulio_Vilela

1. James Newell - Hack Mills; I like the expressions, the idea and the black brush strokes. I really love the way reminds me some Jim Henson's movies like "The Dark Crystal" and "Labyrinth".
2.Mark Higgins - professional painting as usual.I like the way the characters looks like they're really looking in our eyes, facing us. It would be a cover for a "2000 AD" issue or of other magazine like "Heavy Metal" and the extinct "Epic Illustrated".
3. Leigh S. _ Besides the painting, the landscape and the dragon are great! Something reminds me the French artists of "Metal Hurlant" magazine.
HMs: James London 3, James London 1, James London 2, Albion 2 - Sloth Feg.

Bad City Blue

1 - Mark Higgins

2 - Damian Edwardson

2 - Albion 2
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there