Main Menu

Just one more `bring back`

Started by Floyd-the-k, 04 February, 2004, 03:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floyd-the-k

I thought I`d put in a word for DeMarco. She was a terrific character but was wasted in her solo adventures.  Those two stories with the gorilla sidekick were really bland.
  I`d like to see more DeMarco PI, but without the gorilla and with a bit of sex and possibly some Judge corruption.

thrillpowerseeker

Yeah..the PI in the big meg has all sorts of possibilities..Its definately one for the Megazine..I personally would like to see a high sleaze factor, personal tragedies as opposed to mutants from the planet Graag and their new death ray bollocks and definately no Dredd...lets make this story stand on its own feet and not rely on guest appearances..the city bottoms where it should be set obviously, all shadows and alleys etc..possibly drawn b&w but if in colour sympathetically done ..easy on the garish pinks etc

rc

I'd like to see DeMarco back... no sex, though.

Sex in comics?

Leigh S

The setup of DeMarco in "doomsday scenario" had terrific potential I thought - a proper private eye story.  Then her first case was the NArcos thing, and after that she got all gorilla'd up, and an opportunity was missed I feel.

stront692

the comic does seem to have problems pulling off privte eye adventures really doesnt it, armitage was the perfect opportunity to do inspector morse for kids and just not tell them

demarco was another opportunity but nope