Main Menu

2000 AD Android app - now live!

Started by Molch-R, 14 January, 2015, 10:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog69

Is there a phone number for support for the app or can I use the one for paper subscriptions?

Payment for my monthly sub was taken last week but I am not showing as subscribed either in the app or the web portal. I got an auto response to my email last Thursday but I have heard nothing since and the problem still persists.

wedgeski

I have similar issues...I can log-on to my account but it doesn't know anything about my subscriptions or the digital stuff I've previously purchased.

Jamie1000013

Cyber-Matt

Good news, humes! The problems that some Android app users were experiencing with their subscriptions not giving them the current issue should all be fixed.

Rog69

Thanks Matt, I just came here to say mine is all sorted now.

wedgeski

Unfortunately not for me. :( I can log in absolutely fine, but it doesn't recognise my subscriptions and doesn't show any of the digital issues I own (which I assume it should).

Can I get some more help with this?

wedgeski

Just as a follow-on from the previous post. In updating my CC details over the weekend, I was taken to some kind of new swanky Rebellion account site, and that site didn't recognise my subscriptions either (even though I could log-in).