Main Menu

FOR SALE: Graphic Novel collection (well, most of it...)

Started by runpaintrunrun, 25 October, 2016, 10:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runpaintrunrun

Hello,

I'm taking a career break next year to ride around North America so am selling everything I don't absolutely love... lots of 2000ad, Dark Horse, Fantagraphics and Jonathan Cope.

Check it out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vElSdB-hR1lpJlvgp0fr8il1Y0vRhAuJrFM-Iq-1E44/edit?usp=sharing

Collection in Manchester preferred, especially for the Chris Ware, but can post smaller/standard sized items at buyers expense.

Hoping this way, rather than taking it wholesale to a bookshop, I can both offer some good deals to fellow nerds and make a bit more money.

I also have an original Devlin Waugh Red Tide page by Colin MacNeil (page 229 of the graphic novel) - it's been framed and on the wall for ~ 10 years so may be faded. What do you think I could hope to make for that?

(Obviously, will need to sort some photos at some point soon.)

Thanks! 

Dandontdare

I'm in Manchester - but I can't open that link. Not sure if it's 'cos I'm at work - I'll try again later at home.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

sheridan

I can see the link, and the sharing option said that anybody with the link could view (and there was an anonymous Ifrit and a named person viewing at the time).

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 25 October, 2016, 12:58:48 PM
I can see the link, and the sharing option said that anybody with the link could view (and there was an anonymous Ifrit and a named person viewing at the time).
For those not in the know - if you view a google document (or spreadsheet, etc) but are not logged in to a google account, you show up as an anonymous animal of some sort.  This is one of my favourite features of google, because I'm a sucker for gimmicks involving animals :-)

runpaintrunrun

Thanks for the interest everyone.

Here's a pdf you can download or view online (but may not be the most up to date with what's available):

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/gns2016/Graphic+novels+for+sale+-+October+2016.pdf

sheridan

Good luck with the cycle tour - is this a tour of the UK, Europe, Asia, the world, etc?  I met a couple at a cycle workshop in Hackney who had cycled from India to the UK the previous year.  Apparently Kashmir is a bit of a hairy part of the route...

runpaintrunrun

Quote from: sheridan on 26 October, 2016, 10:14:08 AM
Good luck with the cycle tour - is this a tour of the UK, Europe, Asia, the world, etc?  I met a couple at a cycle workshop in Hackney who had cycled from India to the UK the previous year.  Apparently Kashmir is a bit of a hairy part of the route...

Plans are still very vague. Perhaps ride from California to BC, possibly reverse Great Divide, possibly detour into Mexico...

Just starting a valuation post for the Devlin Waugh page. Thanks!