Main Menu

The ECBT2000AD Podcast thread

Started by bluemeanie, 29 July, 2011, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

As has been previously suggested I'll try doing just one thread for when I post up new eps of the podcast and see if that works.. so....

full info and download links on the site. Just click the banner whotsit in my sig

Again though, not the best audio quality sorry, had a bit of a nightmare and this is as good a clean up job as I could manage

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

bluemeanie

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

lukethecartoonist

Nice job with ep. 60, sound issues notwithstanding.  Re: Sinister/Dexter, they can't be running around in the alternate universe because in that one, they were killed at the beginning of their career (by John Croak, if I remember correctly), so neither Tracy nor anyone else there would have remembered them, so they should still be in their universe.  As for that awesome moment in Savage in 1744, I really wish I hadn't looked at the cover for 1745 before reading 1744, because I totally had that moment spoiled for me.  But that's my own fault.
Moon Freight 3: A sci-fi/comedy webcomic every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. http://moonfreight3.com

bluemeanie

DrJomster

Once I catch up on my embarrassingly large prog backlog (thanks Real Life!), this is going straight on the Walkman! :)

In the meantime though... Thanks!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Pete Wells

I listened to #60 this week and thoroughly enjoyed it. The strange thought I had while listening was how lucky Rich and Iz's kids will be. I'd love my mam & dad to be arguing over the finer plot points of Judge  or who was gonna buy Patrick Goddard's art as opposed to who's turn it was to make the cuppas!

Kirbs

Just got my self a shiney new iPhone and the best thing about it is the fact I can download the podcast onto it. I'm catching up on the older shows so haven't listened to all the newer ones yet. Load the Pat Mills interview and the whole way that the show is presented and done I think is excellent. To Flint and Rich, I thank you for making the podcast, is always a plesure to listen.

JOE SOAP

Love the blast-from-the-past end-music to this weeks cast  ;)

bluemeanie

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 23 August, 2011, 08:46:50 PM
Love the blast-from-the-past end-music to this weeks cast  ;)

Totally random. It's just been buzzing around my head the last week so wanted to share.
LOOOOOOVED that tune since I was a kid with a bag of 10p's down the Barry Island arcades

DrJomster

Woohooo! Up to date now!

Thanks for all the ECBTs!

I AM glad it wasn't just me who thought there was a jump in Savage a couple of progs back, as discussed by Rich & Stace.

3rillers, eh? Worth another batch I'd say to see if it can get into its groove a bit more. Nice idea though to allow thingsto be filled in more than a one shot.

Anyhoo, thanks again good people!  :D
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

JOE SOAP

I'd like to see the 3rillers continue.

The Legendary Shark

Since mentioning the Yap Shop on an earlier podcast, we're now getting fewer visitors than ever. I think I've discovered anti-advertising...  :lol:
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

You may need a loose agenda...until Roger shows up.