Main Menu

The ECBT2000AD Podcast thread

Started by bluemeanie, 29 July, 2011, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

New 2000AD podcast just posted

Still no news on the Megacast one.  :-\

Pete Wells

Hey fellas, just listened to the Simon Fraser interview, it was excellent! What an interesting life he's had, I wish I was half as well travelled. Flint did a great job with some interesting topics covered, especially the ealy comics banter.

Thanks blokes, I really appreciate the work you put in.

radiator

Yep, well done on the Fraser interview - top bloke, really interesting stuff. I love the relaxed nature of the interviews.

Keep up the great work!

Frank

OBEY, AS A DEAD BULL OBEYS! Pat Mills preempts the EU referendum by voting with his feet, swapping egg, chips and warm beer at the Dog And Duck in rainy Colchester for egg, chips and an ice cold beer at the Bulldog Arms in Magaluf.

Besides revealing that he's become an ex-Pat, Mills talks about how and why The Rock almost played Marshal Law in a McG movie, locking horns with Tharg over Leigh Gallagher's replacement as Defoe artist, and how IPC tried to limit 2000ad strips to 2 pages.

Part 1 of the interview is available to download on itunes or listen to direct on Libsyn:

itunes (episode 255)

Libsyn

Frank

Want to know why editorial cut The Cursed Earth off long before Pat Mills was finished with it, and what he and Mick McMahon had planned if the story had been allowed to reach its natural conclusion?

Pat also talks Slaine, what went wrong with Crisis, the forthcoming Third World War collection from Titan, Mother Teresa, Corbyn, Sanders, Trump, and how he would kill off Dredd:

Listen direct

iTunes