Main Menu

The ECBT2000AD Podcast thread

Started by bluemeanie, 29 July, 2011, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Posted up the new one yesterday.
You can grab it from itunes or just follow my sig link

The Legendary Shark

Another great Podcast, fellas - and thanks so much for the Ron Smith Project shout out. Much appreciated :)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

DrJomster

Always a pleasure to hear fans give a proper mulling over to the latest progs. Thanks lads!

It was a good Ron Smith shout out actually. Nicely, dare I say, heartfelt!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

bluemeanie

As no-one else was available I just recorded the latest one with Flint. Hopefully get it up Wednesday or Thursday

Those of you easily offended by ANYTHING might wanna give it a miss... especially Commando Forces whose sexuality may have been brought into question  :)

flintlockjaw

He's all a bit Dads Army...isn't he.
;)

CrazyFoxMachine

bluemeanie

New one is up.

Click my sig thing for the website or its already up on itunes

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Pete Wells

Playing catch up with these again lads, I'm up to no 65 I think. Really entertaining stuff, cheers fellas!

COMMANDO FORCES

I listened to the intro earlier but I like to hear the reviews when I'm at work, so I can become distracted around those puny cars  :lol:

By the way I didn't have an initiation ceremony when I joined up but I know there was a stupid one down the Falklands (NO NOT DURING THE WAR), which involved destroying every bit of clothing you had on you when you entered the squadron bar for the first time  ::) Lets just say when it came to my clothes, a small fight broke out as I wasn't going down quietly!

DrJomster

Very entertaining listen. Thanks lads!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

bluemeanie

New one posted this afternoon. Click my sig banner thing to check it out

The Legendary Shark

Thoroughly enjoyable, as usual! Thanks, lads.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

lukethecartoonist

Moon Freight 3: A sci-fi/comedy webcomic every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. http://moonfreight3.com

bluemeanie

New one just posted. Its the interview (well... you know, OUR level of interview) with Ben Willsher.

In other news, Megacast being recorded TONIGHT!  I know as I've already been booked as "beer bitch"

both the girls are on twitter if you want to send your amazement they are actually doing another one

@izmc

@stace_w

and while I'm pimping them

@ecbt2000ad  if you wanna know when the site is updated with stuff