Main Menu

will Brit-cit Brexit effect price in Emerald Isle

Started by james newell, 23 May, 2016, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james newell

will Brit-cit Brexit effect issue price of prog & Meg in Emerald Isle & Eurozone, if it gets passed?

Any economists in the forum?

Dandontdare

It will cost at least £100 and Turks will come and beat you with sticks if you subscribe.

Or something.

Frankly I've no idea.

TordelBack

Quote from: james newell on 23 May, 2016, 01:54:00 PM
will Brit-cit Brexit effect issue price of prog & Meg in Emerald Isle & Eurozone, if it gets passed?

Almost certainly not as much as weekly changes to Sterling-Euro exchange rate and/or local VAT (9% here) already do. But well done for drawing attention to the really important issues! Personally I want to know whether Brexit will stop Betelgeusians taking perfectly good editorial jobs from working families. And more importantly will it stamp out the scourge of moronic half-portmanteau/half-abbreviations.

GordonR

Quote from: james newell on 23 May, 2016, 01:54:00 PM

Only the armchair expert ones from the Political Thread..

Zarjazzer

Armchair expert? No actual qualifications in your chosen subject, save waffle? I'm your man!

Yes as all armchair economist knows nothing has any value save the value people put on it.

So as an inverse of the market curve 2000ad not being bought in Ireland owing to a Brexit may result in  the return of great Cthulhu to destroy us all.Or may happen even if Britain stays in according to those economic giant thinkers the Daily Fail.

Thank goodness I'm not projecting my petty hatreds and derangement's onto nationally important subjects.

yours derangedly

Zee
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

ZenArcade

I leapt from my armchair and came here as quickly as was politically expedient..... I'm not too late I trust! Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead