Main Menu

Begging for CF new art

Started by Fatboydale, 15 January, 2013, 09:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

paypal says i t is unclaimed fatboydale as yet.I sent it all lower case to th e ntl address.Don't know what else to tell ya.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Zarjazzer

wait I know what I've done i missed a bit doh! Will cancel this one and re-send. :-[

Update-should be with you now.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Skullmo

£2 sent!

This is going to look fabulous on the wall! A real heirloom.

Although I think getting it sprayed onto the house is an idea of genius!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Fatboydale

nearly there ,  ..... now shall i ask about the Spray Job on CF house???

Robo cop would look great as a matching pair ... might not get into John's cellar thou ....

Ok shall i just bid on it .... or go for the buy it now price ?

hippynumber1

Just bid, and hope nobody 'snipes' it!  :lol:

Skullmo

I reckon bid - we want to get the frame as well remember!

Spikes

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 16 January, 2013, 03:14:03 PM

With ebay, theres always the risk of heartbreak,  :(

Wonder if at some point in the future, a bit of random googling will bring the seller to this very thread?

And just had a quick peep at it, and i see it now has a bid on it. Please let that be you, Dale!

Fatboydale

Quote from: Judge Jack on 16 January, 2013, 04:47:59 PM
Quote from: hippynumber1 on 16 January, 2013, 03:14:03 PM

With ebay, theres always the risk of heartbreak,  :(

Wonder if at some point in the future, a bit of random googling will bring the seller to this very thread?

And just had a quick peep at it, and i see it now has a bid on it. Please let that be you, Dale!

sshhhhh we have a member who is thinking about contacting the seller to scupper our plans .... lol we will know if its you John ... ::)

And yes it is me who has bid ....fingers crossed , gonna auctionsnipe it as well ...

Just spoke to John and i get the feeling he is really really looking forward to getting the artwork .

we still need a few more donations as we are up to £18.50 .. please add your Forum name so CF can thank you all ( or hunt you down ).   :D

Buttonman

Why has Dredd got a chip on his upper lip?

I wouldn't worry for the guy's feelings - he'll be laughing it up over being a professional artist and suckering some fanboys out of £18.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Judge Jack on 16 January, 2013, 04:47:59 PM

Maybe we could get him to do commissions; a Burdis family portrait perhaps.

ming

Quote from: Fatboydale on 16 January, 2013, 02:47:46 PMOk shall i just bid on it .... or go for the buy it now price ?

Is there really a 'burn it now' option?   :lol:

Skullmo

Quote from: ming on 16 January, 2013, 10:08:52 PM
Quote from: Fatboydale on 16 January, 2013, 02:47:46 PMOk shall i just bid on it .... or go for the buy it now price ?

Is there really a 'burn it now' option?   :lol:

These shall be no burning or destruction of this fine work! It shall be passed down for generations!

hippynumber1

WHOO HOO! This is going to look AMAZING in The Cellar!  :lol:

Fatboydale

pheeewwwww we won , was worried at losing out on this page ..... not gotta ask CF for his addy ... cf drop a text ...

Spikes

Quote from: Fatboydale on 20 January, 2013, 07:07:39 PM
pheeewwwww we won , was worried at losing out on this page

It was all rather nail biting, wasnt it. But excellent news!