Main Menu

Stephen Prestwood - R.I.P.

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 22 May, 2016, 07:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Dom

I just saw this news this morning, having first seen the news about Logan, and to say I am utterly stunned is an understatement. I worked with Stephen for over a year on Icarus Dangerous and he was an absolute gentleman, a brilliant collaborator and an amazingly talented individual. His loss is a great blow to the small press and to comicdom in general. He loved drawing the Icarus strip and had mentioned a few times to me about wanting to do more, even coming up with some story suggestions himself. I never met him in person but will miss him greatly nonetheless. RIP Stephen P.

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Daveycandlish

With many thanks to the letterers, writers and editors of all the comics involved, I have been able to compile a 64 page tribute edition of PARAGON to the late, great Stephen Prestwood.

Including his work not only from PARAGON but Hard Boiled Hitler from Violent! Eye of the Beholder from Short Stories along with El Bigote by Matt McLaughlin

Copies are available here
http://www.lulu.com/shop/paragon-comic/paragon-19-stephen-prestwood-special-edition/paperback/product-22760898.html

Priced at £2.75 + P&P

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!