New games for 2015!

Started by Goaty, 29 December, 2014, 10:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Dr Feeley Good

Battlefront for me,can't wait !

I, Cosh

Not heard of most of these.

Rime looks great. Pity it'll be five years before I get round to buying a PS4!
We never really die.

Link Prime

Auto-buys for me are The Legend of Zelda, Arkham Knight, Silent Hills and Uncharted 4.
I could be easily swayed to buy any of the others, apart from Halo 5 as I don't plan on ever getting an Xbox One.

Speaking of which; the time has come to purchase a PS4; Hive-mind recommendations required for bargain bundle deals online or otherwise (UK / Ireland).

shaolin_monkey

I can't see the image.  Can someone list the games in it please?

ThryllSeekyr

Rise of the Tomb Raider or as I was thinking Rise of the Planet of the Tomb-Raiders...

The possibilities of that title..... :o :D :lol:

I know about No Man's Sky and think it may be worth getting the next generation console for.

There are a few others there that will be worth Googling

Greg M.

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 29 December, 2014, 12:05:41 PM
I can't see the image.  Can someone list the games in it please?

Ok... Uncharted 4, Batman: Arkham Knight, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Mirror's Edge 2, Just Cause 3, No Man's Sky, Star Wars: Battlefront, Adrift, The Division, Legend of Zelda, Soma, Mad Max, Halo 5, Tacoma, Ori and the Blind Forest, Mortal Kombat X, Doom 4, Rime, Bloodborne, Crackdown 3, Inside, Quantum Break, The Order: 1886, Yoshi's Woolly World, Resident Evil HD, Assassin's Creed: Victory, Silent Hills, Starfox, The Witcher 3, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, The Witness, ABZU, What Remains of Edith Finch, Cuphead, Until Dawn, Metal Gear Solid V.

Phew!

Plenty there I wasn't aware of, but I've had my eye on No Man's Sky for a while. Been waiting for something that would make it worthwhile getting a PS4, as there's been little to date to sway me.

shaolin_monkey

Thanks Greg M!

I agree, No Man's Sky just looks ridiculously good!  I really like the idea of discovering a planet, and having your name attached to it for other players to stumble across - 'discovered by shaolin_monkey'.  The landing on planets and exploring bizarre dino worlds, and then blasting into space to take on huge battle fleets really appeals to me!!

That said, Star Wars Battlefront is going to be just amazing. It can't not be. I am already a huge fan of Battlefield: Bad Company (I & II) and Battlefield 4 by DICE, who are the developers on this iteration.  News on it's progress is quite thin on the ground though...

IAMTHESYSTEM

Battlefront/Just Cause 3 and Mirrors Edge 2 for me!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Zenith 666

Capybaras Below and Heartmachines hyperlight drifter for me.Zelda looks so good it could be worth buying a wii u for alone.fortunately it was worth buying it for mario kart and Bayonnetta anyway so I've just got the torturous wait for zelda's release.

Hawkmumbler

NapalmKev

Silent Hills, Resident Evil HD, and I'm assuming there'll be a Black Ops 3 around November time. Zombies Ahoy!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Grugz

if the birthday bunny graces me with an xbox one (I wont hold my breath) then battlefront and witcher 3 but deffo resident evil re-remake loved that on the cube,are they gonna do zero as well? and I would kill for a remaster of resi 2 but I doubt we'll see it.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Keef Monkey

Quantum Break and Arkham Knight are the two I'm very, very excited about this year. Other than that I'll definitely be getting Halo 5, Silent Hills (providing it's not a PS4 exclusive) and Tomb Raider. Looks to be a good year ahead!

shaolin_monkey

I've just found out Star Wars Battlefront will probably be an Xbox One exclusive, because Sony blew out EA in some deal or other!

I own a PS4.

http://youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s