Main Menu

Looking For Faster Uploads

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 26 September, 2015, 06:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I been uploading videos and being forced to delay my video gaming while I have not enough lot of hard drive space and rather than endure any more of this nonsensical waiting more than a day, week, month, for my work to be immortalised on You-Tube.

So far I have dabbled with....

Handbrake and Wonder-Share Video Converter

Which converts my video files to smaller MP4 or at least that's what the former does, while the latter need more hard-drive space to work. 

Now, Mp4 files cannot be normally used on my computer. Perhaps not with out finding the right apt to read them and while upload way faster.....like within half a hour. yet, they never process, well, not right not as instaneously as they upload and I just had to shut them down before my face fell back in my hands again.

Not sure why You-Tube can't deal with those the same way it did my earlier video files......just looked at my video files in properties right now and they are suprisely MP$ files. Not sure if that had any thing to do with recent meddling around with Handbrake and I'm not sure I know how to use that one properly. I may watch another video tutorial If I get desperate.

I have also some apt that stabilises shaky videos. That may be, it's specialty and perhaps it may also be some sort of upload manager. That's how I found it, but I can't get the flipping thing to work.

Then there is Mega-Manager which needs me to register on webpage that can't be found. So, I think it's too old and now defunct to be used, but I'm was still bale to download it.

And then there is Get-Right. Which I don't have the patience to learn to use without a tutorial right now. I may do this, but I......

I like some help here as well??????

Hawkmumbler

Rendering onto YouTube takes some time, and their isn't really anyway to speed it up.