Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 18 April, 2016, 09:09:26 PM
You must be dieing to peak under the stuck on paper!

Feral and The Angel Gang?  ;)

Great cover to have in your collection Skullmo.

Spikes

Yes, a really cracking cover that, Mr Howe. Just lovely to see King Carlos drawing Tharg again. Takes me right back to those classic Tharg covers of yesteryear.  :thumbsup:

And I've had this a wee while, so high time I posted it up. The artist, and the story should need no introduction..

Dandontdare

Wow :o

I imagine Cursed Earth pages don't come around often and that one's a beauty, great bike action.

Link Prime

Quote from: Spikes on 19 April, 2016, 04:05:28 PM

And I've had this a wee while, so high time I posted it up. The artist, and the story should need no introduction..

*Wolf whistle*

Tjm86

With thanks to Skullmo for putting me in touch with the revered Ezquerra, I am now the proud owner of this lovely piece of history.  Stanilus Steel Rat has always been a favourite of mine from the early days and my wife allowed me to splurge as a belated twentieth anniversary present.

hippynumber1

Very pleased to have got this from David Hitchcock; it's his 'Defoe' zombie-splash tryout page. How he didn't get the gig on the strength of this page, I'll never know.

Colin YNWA

I would love to see David Hitchcock in the Prog more. Great page.

Skullmo

A few bits that I don't think I've posted before

It's a joke. I was joking.

Colin YNWA

Wow Charley's War - so rarely see that. Great stuff.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Skullmo on 04 July, 2016, 12:39:43 AM

:lol:

Only ever bought the first three S/D phonebooks, so I haven't read Bitch - can't believe what I've been missing! That's equal parts sexy/hilarious/downright weird.
@jamesfeistdraws

Skullmo

I know - such a brilliant scene! And that's a perfect Reagan.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Eamonn Clarke

Flint, Dredd, Giant, Aliens?
I think I might need a change of pants.

Spikes

A cracking page from the Flint droid. And good to see more updates - been a bit quiet on here of late!

Greg M.