Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mimikeke

Quote from: Steve Green on 10 October, 2014, 09:31:42 AM
I've read that it will be available in 2 colour options. It was a single tweet, so not sure how accurate that is.

Presumably if it is, that might be a more gold/bronze rather than yellow.

I'd buy the bronze version.

Mikey

Excellent! I'm a fan of the more yellow than gold/bronze pads but I agree they could do with a wash over them which I'm sure they'll get.

I wonder if the two versions will be a black or dark blue suit? A monochrome/greytone variant would be brilliant!

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Misanthrope

I've read that it will be available in 2 colour options. It was a single tweet, so not sure how accurate that is.

They might be referring to the uniform. One is black and the other is dark blue.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Misanthrope

Spaceghost

Oooh. In profile, that eagle shoulder pad looks even bigger. It could do with fitting closer to the body.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Steve Green

Quote from: Misanthrope on 10 October, 2014, 10:33:09 AM

They might be referring to the uniform. One is black and the other is dark blue.

Possibly, I would have thought that a differently painted shoulder pad would be cheaper than a different costume though.

Robo-K33F

Quote from: Misanthrope on 10 October, 2014, 10:33:09 AM

Correct.

Steve Green

Ah well, easy enough to paint them then.

JOE SOAP

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 09 October, 2014, 07:25:58 PM
Gorgeous, wondrous thing.  The eagle will take some getting used to, but these things are hardly set in stone in the first place.  The rest is yumtastic.
I'm a big fan of a larger eagle. In fact, one of my favourite things is when artists draw it as articulated so as Dredd raises his arm, the feathers still hang down the side of his chest.
We never really die.

Misanthrope

Pete Wells

I'm sure on the Lawmaster vid it says the suggested price is $579 (scribbled out with a marker pen.)

I'd be happy to pay that, (in installments!)

moly

Nice statue anyone any idea when it will be available

Steve Green

Pre-order this month according to the label in that video.

No idea when it ships though, I seem to recall the others took a while.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll guess this time next year for delivery, from looking at their emails that include the delivery windows of other stuff.