Main Menu

About Those Jockey's?

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 03 March, 2016, 09:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

While I won't say much about why I'm asking about them, because some people might get too offended and had  hard time finding out much about them on the internet and I'm interested in your thoughts & opinions
on them, about them, why them?

I also found this a bit of a while ago....

This can be interpreted in many ways, but I found that part about askee waking up in rubbish tip with dead
fish shoved up his rectum kind of hard to ignore this also can be interpreted many ways aside from the obvious.

I certainly got the message, because it seemed like a analoge and the last ten years of my own life. I feel like I got knocked somewhere down below and spent that amount of time being fed information that already expired.

TordelBack

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Tordelback on 03 March, 2016, 10:30:23 AM
Simpsons did it.

Yep, I figured so and my thinking.....

One of the last times I briefly visited home, (The place I lived before the move.) by foot. I saw somebody who might be one of those. Short of statue & slight of build, in the peculiar way and we both greeted each other and continued on our way. As thought a little later, that guy reminded me of Ukko.

Like I read in that internet article, and something I never realised until now, is that you never see them unless they are in their horse riding gear or at least near a horse racing track. I know I live closer to one now. I'm not sure if they are some genetic aberration, resulting from the same abnormality as Dwarfism/Giantism or just a special diet that requires less than more. The Wikipedia indicates their height range allows them pass for slight less than average height at the upper end. Yet their weight always what really makes them more suited to this riding swiftly.

It's those at the lower end who might fit more fantastic descriptions of Dwarves from Land of the Young and Tallfellow Hobbits like Frodo. It's a pity that their weren't enough of these guys around to be used in that well known double fantasy trilogy. Aside from those Midgets and another thing, is that even though there appear to be more and more horse riding females around who perhaps don't need the same genetic qualifications or diet to do this. They don't seem so much unusual as their male counterparts.

Anyway, I just wanted to put it out their that Ukko's variety of dwarfism seems to fit that of Jockey the most.  Aside from the tendency for smaller ears and Jockey has another meaning that suits his rogue/cheating/liar/swindler life style right down to the ground.

The Legendary Shark

I think jockeys are human beings. Here's my proof:

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ThryllSeekyr

I  hope that's one of the female ones.

ThryllSeekyr

Okay, I own up to saying something dumb last time.....

It should have been....

Prepare to Dock

But, only if that jockey is female or a very attractive t-girl.

I said it again and elaborated.

I'm losing it.

NO one wants to add anything here more related article and not my poor commentary.

The Legendary Shark

That article doesn't make much sense to me. The author seems to be looking at all jockeys, who are mainly smaller, lighter people (six foot seven, eighteen stone jockeys won't be conducive to fast horses) and conflated this observation with an anecdote about an analy applied  dead fish and an apparent misunderstanding of something like a Jockey Club registration number and come up with a ludicrous conspiracy theory about clones or something.
I wouldn't pay it much attention, if I were you.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ThryllSeekyr

That forum page was my only lead and what said earlier would make more sense if you saw the picture on one of my Facebook walls.