Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Mezco Diorama Inner workings of JUSTICE Dept.

Dash Decent

Very nice!  I particularly like that overhead shot.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Atreides

I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

TordelBack

TheTooN

Looks like the perps are about to be flushed out of an airlock ;) I didnt realise Baldwins dio's were that good tbh Jason, I'd love to have one made to fit my bookcase, maybe one day.

teckno viking

Cheers guys and Yep Scott Well worth getting one if one takes your fancy. Soon as I saw this. CUBES (red light occupied) so one free lol

Got one I am doing myself ever so slowly.  That these are foam builds too with magnetic connectors, makes for ease of storage too.

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Judge Brian

DCBS finally recieved their shipments of the Law Master. I'll be getting mine early next month.

jacob g

So, NYCC Dredd out of the box:

margaritas ante porcos

Mardroid

Very nice.

I wish they offered these special edition units separately too (I.e. so you can get the lawmaster without the figure, for example. I like the dark blue figure a lot, but owning the black one, I'm not such a completist.)

Still, I guess if you're only going to get one lawmaster it makes sense to get the black.

Dreddzilla

I wish Mez would announce a new figure. I'd love for them to take a crack at Death or Mean.

teckno viking

They have Nothing planned from the Dredd/2000ad franchise when I chatted with them :(

teckno viking

ThreeA DARK JUDGES

Mezco could have done ANGEL GANG.   Alas not :(

TheTooN

Anyone with the NYCC set in hand answer a question for me ? (Hard to tell for sure on your pic jacob g)

Does Dredd have a blue or a black helmet ? Reason for asking is I'm hearing they are shipping with black and not blue. Mines still over the pond and the fella who bought it for me is away working. His Wife is fine to ship it onto me but I wouldnt ask her to open it up and check his helmet ;)

Preview promo's definitely looked blue to me.

TIA if anyone can help.

jacob g

Helmet is black (while all posed pictures on box shows Dredd in navy blue helmet).
margaritas ante porcos