Main Menu

Star Wars Episode 7 and Disney buy Lucas Film

Started by willthemightyW, 30 October, 2012, 08:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Two more TV spots and the first actual clip...? No sorry, I'm running for the hills (of blissful ignorance). Although on a more positive note, the missus is insisting we book our tickets soon...

ZenArcade

Yeah, fucking cheek. Geek: well I've never etc. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

James Stacey

Quote from: Tordelback on 23 November, 2015, 11:39:50 AM
Two more TV spots and the first actual clip...? No sorry, I'm running for the hills (of blissful ignorance). Although on a more positive note, the missus is insisting we book our tickets soon...
Yeah Ive stopped watching at this point. We need something left for the cinema

Spikes

Goaty

Mardroid

Nice. I particularly liked the Han and Chewie one.

The others are nice but the foreground characters seem a little too 'tacked on' to the background. Less integrated,  if you  get what I mean .

shaolin_monkey

paddykafka

A rather wonderful childhood recollection of "Star Wars" in the link below that I imagine many of us will relate to.

(Or maybe I'm just getting sentimental in my old age, lol).

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/are-you-there-darth-it-s-me-paul-1.2436516

ThryllSeekyr

JamesC

Is Uptown Girl actually about the relationship between Han Solo and Princess Leia?

Dandontdare

shaolin_monkey

JPMaybe

Quote from: Goaty on 24 November, 2015, 12:16:20 PM

Do those blaster rifles have a fixed stock and the Sterling SMG folding stock?  That's going to bug the hell out of me.

I need help.
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

TordelBack

Late to the party there JP, this has been giving me ulcers for months!  They do indeed appear to have the old folding stock and an optional detachable 'fixed' stock, although I've seen toy versions where the folding stock appears to be deployable as an under-barrel grip. I suppose it remains to be seen how all this works.

ZenArcade

There appear to be a disquieting lack of more advanced ship types on show. Where are the TIE. interceptors,; A and B wings? Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead