Main Menu

Fear the Walking Dead

Started by Goaty, 30 March, 2015, 08:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

locustsofdeath!

PA is the birthplace of the modern zombie with Night of the Living Dead.

We do have NotLD tours around Halloween-time. Sadly, the original NotLD house is now gone to the last foundation stone.

Keep the questions coming, lads. You'll make me rich.

Proudhuff

When MC1 is built what sector will you be in?
DDT did a job on me

ThryllSeekyr

What parts of the pCursed Earth are not radio-active?

Surely, it's not entirely the way, thinking of that Tom Cruise film called Oblivion.

COMMANDO FORCES

It seems that there is gonna be a web mini series that will be set on a plane. You heard it, Zombies on a plane. If you want to know more, just google away!

Goaty

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 August, 2015, 05:16:33 PM
It seems that there is gonna be a web mini series that will be set on a plane. You heard it, Zombies on a plane. If you want to know more, just google away!

Erm it been done; World War Z

COMMANDO FORCES

Cancel my last everyone!

There's no need to watch this web series now :-X

Satanist

and before that there was Flight of the Living Dead...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780583/

It's shit!  :lol:

I've seen it  :'(
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Goaty

But World War Z was at high speed so it would be interesting to see how they did very slow turn of zombie on the length of flight?

Proudhuff

So whatcha fink? While I can watch the chef from Treme/Madame from SoA in anything, I found the son a bit too close to home for it all to be enjoyable. The whole set up and characterisation was okay... I take it they aren't sopposed to be likeable people?
Some nice tension with the whole normality going on around the outbreak, will keep watching but with my finger hovering over the FF button.

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Satanist

I like the idea of a show set during the fall of civilisation. I don't like that while its happening the show concentrates on the inside of a shop with the shutters down so you don't actually get to see what's happening to the world. I know that's a cheaper way of doing but FFS if you cant afford to show it then don't bother at all.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Satanist on 04 September, 2015, 04:04:32 PM
I like the idea of a show set during the fall of civilisation. I don't like that while its happening the show concentrates on the inside of a shop with the shutters down so you don't actually get to see what's happening to the world. I know that's a cheaper way of doing but FFS if you cant afford to show it then don't bother at all.

Agreed, they should have filmed it in Glasgow like World War Z
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Proudhuff on 04 September, 2015, 03:26:25 PM
That unpopular eh?  :D

I would watch it but we only have council telly.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

COMMANDO FORCES

That was a much better episode and when the cavalry arrive and seemingly know what to do, it makes you wonder how it still falls apart.