Main Menu

Fear the Walking Dead

Started by Goaty, 30 March, 2015, 08:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I almost totally missed the last two episodes and I'm pretty sure about that. Because I was ready top watch one of those and just nodded off to sleep, and now, the second episode is being just about now.

What luck and I though it was time for the fourth episode.

ThryllSeekyr

Just not getting into this series. Last few episode I have watched don't register in my memory....

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 September, 2015, 04:50:37 AM
That was a much better episode and when the cavalry arrive and seemingly know what to do, it makes you wonder how it still falls apart.

Due to a 'taping' blunder I missed that one  and went straight into the quarantine episode which would confuse a stupid person ... and it did.  will try and find the missing one on line
DDT did a job on me

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Proudhuff on 23 September, 2015, 03:58:31 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 September, 2015, 04:50:37 AM
That was a much better episode and when the cavalry arrive and seemingly know what to do, it makes you wonder how it still falls apart.

Due to a 'taping' blunder I missed that one  and went straight into the quarantine episode which would confuse a stupid person ... and it did.  will try and find the missing one on line

I'm not confused....

Grugz

sky very kindly let me see the first episode for free then wanted me to pay for the amc channel...I must say judging by the first one I'm really not that bothered. might give it a go if it comes to another channel down the line though.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Tiplodocus

Finally caught up with this.

My initial thoughts were "Where are the zombies?"

But I thought it built well to a satisfying climax and Ruben Blades was great.  I'll watch more if I get the chance.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tjm86

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 04 September, 2015, 05:38:56 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 04 September, 2015, 03:26:25 PM
That unpopular eh?  :D

I would watch it but we only have council telly.

Hey, we have murdoch telly and I still can't watch it.  Bloody BT!  Make someone happy, strangle Buzby!

One of my colleagues watched it and said he spent the whole time cliche spotting.  Think I'll wait 'til it comes out on Channel 5.